Goats Milk

TrinaJ

According to Coles Grocery Managet it's been deleted from sale and not by Coles, by the people from Nanny Goat :( :(

I buy the Pauls 1L stuff from the dairy cabinet. It's about the same price as the longlife.

I have been investigating goats milk powder - you can get it.

Edited by Telida Whippets

Having trouble getting goats milk in my area, south Easter suburbs of melb. Any ideas on where I can get some, been to 4 coles store and 3 woolies and they are all out.

1L fresh Goats Milk was in Coles, Vermont South.

I also bought 1L from IGA in Narre Warren North today.

Thanks Lili's mum, found some fresh stuff at Endeavour Hills Coles, didn't think to try Marco's - got 6 litres of it at Coles, there were still a couple of litres left (i didn't take it all ;) ).

Am looking into powder and also goat farms to see if there are some closer to me than Drouin. I am currently saving my 3 ltr milk bottles so that when the pups are born i will have enough milk and buying whatever I can find and freezing it.

Thanks Lili's mum, found some fresh stuff at Endeavour Hills Coles, didn't think to try Marco's - got 6 litres of it at Coles, there were still a couple of litres left (i didn't take it all ;) ).

Am looking into powder and also goat farms to see if there are some closer to me than Drouin. I am currently saving my 3 ltr milk bottles so that when the pups are born i will have enough milk and buying whatever I can find and freezing it.

Caprilac do powdered whole goats milk. They don't have stockists on their website yet but you could always give them a call. :)

You can always get it "fresh from the goat-farm" at the weekly Sunday Market, the Farmers Market on the corner of Wellington Road and Jacksons Road. It's in the car park and grounds of The Body Shop HQ, Body Shop facilitate the Farmers Market weekly and the craft market is included monthly. It's a really good farmers market with the car park on the grounds, plenty of regular stall holders with lots of variety, including organic herbs, honest free-range eggs, and a good butcher (as well as fresh goats milk).

Thanks Possums Corner, I will try the farmers market, a LOT closer than Droui :thumbsup:

Haven't been able to find it in the baby section, have looked and looked. Will look again in a few different stores and see how i go, thanks cowanbree :)

Have you tried Rhonda Patton in Drouin for fresh goats milk?

Rhonda is lovely and the drive to Drouin from Narre Warren is no big deal, straight down the freeway and it's not that far.

Contact DOL Member Andisa. She used to get and supply it, although I'm not certain that she still does. She is located in South Eastern suburbs Melbourne.

Erny, I only get the goats milk in when I have pups. I hope to get it again later in the year if we go ahead with with another litter, buying it in bulk is easy for me because I have 3 freezers for the dogs including a 6 basket ice cream freezer :thumbsup: .

Trina - your best bet is Rhonda, she is heaps cheaper than what you will pay in the shops and it is fresh/frozen.

Edited by Andisa

Erny, I only get the goats milk in when I have pups. I hope to get it again later in the year if we go ahead with with another litter, buying it in bulk is easy for me because I have 3 freezers for the dogs including a 6 basket ice cream freezer :thumbsup: .

Sorry - yes, you've told me that, and I'd forgotten. I still think of you as the "Goats' milk" person :D. Lol.