Everybody Loves Raymond

This is my gorgeous foster Ray the greyhoundX rescued from West Wyalong pound.He is feeling like a new boy when I took this pic after his hydrobath perched up on Maddies favourite chair :) A BIG thank you to Ninahartland for her endless emails and phonecalls.To Rhonda and 3amigos for transport and temp care and Skyesblue for your help and constant support :thanks: I could not have done this without you all.

Sorry for the crappy photo but it was taken on my crappy phone :o

post-38965-0-07851700-1332824902_thumb.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone he is a lovely boy.He is only a baby though so naughty but nice :) He over does it "feelin the love" with grumpy old Stan but I did catch Stan climbing onto the lounge with him last night ;) I don't know what he could be crossed with,there has been suggestion of wolfhound.His head is a bit bigger than a grey and he has HUGE feet and his tail is exactly like a grey but much thicker.He is still quite headshy and needs constant reassurance but after a couple of days now when I call him he trots up to me tail wagging instead of head down tail between his legs wondering what will happen when he gets to me :( A local family are coming to look at him on Saturday so hopefully they will love him and give him the wonderful home he deserves.If not then he will stay with us until his perfect furever home comes along.He's had a rough start....he deserves the best.

PS: Yes 3amigos he is perfect in the car he luurrves it.You could drive around Australia with this boy and he would be the happiest camper in the world.

Raymondo has a family coming to meet him on Sunday.It would be wonderful for him as they have acres for him to zoom around and another puppy for him to play with. :crossfingers: they fall in love with my special boy.I'm sad but excited at the same time.