I Don't Care So Long As It Has Nothing To Do With White Puppies&#3

3amigos

Had enough please post some happy BOXER stories. I'll start with Ike... he made it out of sin bin in 1 and a little bit days (down from 5 days) to greet the new Grey foster!!! Congrats Ike... Well done. Xena you continue to impress me with your "street smarts" and at such a young age. Yes I will continue to make you rest...LOVE MY BOXERS and GREYS.Heres hoping to move forward :crossfingers:

Thank dog. I thought that thread would NEVER end!!

Yea one...off and running...well maybe :rofl: I meant yay i think...can't spell for :swear: Have too lighten up or doing the Boxers an injustice (F#@k don't no if thats right either) don't no whether to :hitself: or :rofl: I'll be happy with one at least I can check some where else now :cheers:

Edited by 3amigos

Here is a happy one, I added to that thread as well, couldnt help myself

post-29591-0-47930500-1333246481_thumb.jpg

:laugh: I wish I could hear the sounds that were coming out of that snoozer! :rofl:

ETA Oh wait, he's actually awake (saw the eyes) now that's one relaxed dog. :D

Edited by LizT

Will post some more, this dog rocks and hes wide awake !!! Will show you the happy whiteys that have no idea that they are not quite right. I have 3 and adore them, oh and one is deaf but sshhh he has no idea that is talking going on. My OH thinks that Oliver is blessed, he cant hear any nagging !!!!

Oh, Miz J, that's a brilliant shot!

I just got home from getting some boxer cuddles from my parents' big boy Rufus. He very kindly brought out his favourite toys to show me, I don't think he remembers that I bought one of them for him!

Will post some more, this dog rocks and hes wide awake !!! Will show you the happy whiteys that have no idea that they are not quite right. I have 3 and adore them, oh and one is deaf but sshhh he has no idea that is talking going on. My OH thinks that Oliver is blessed, he cant hear any nagging !!!!

I agree soooo much with your OH. My OH has T-Shirt with "Silence is golden...Duct tape is silver" I want to nick it but he would notice :happydance:

Edited by 3amigos