Litters Due In June 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't been here for a while, but thought I should come and join in :)

We have a bundle of little Lowcheroos due on 7 June. Three or four according to the ultrasound.

Not long to go now!

Congratulations to everyone who is expecting and fingers crossed for smooth and easy whelpings.

Congrats all who have confirmed bubba's...

We had Vanda U/S this morning, and we saw 5-6 widdle bubba's cooking away in there :D ...

Puppies due 13-15 June, expecting Red/White and Tri babies :thumbsup: ...

Oh is this the one you didn't hold out much hope for? :)

We had Vanda U/S this morning, and we saw 5-6 widdle bubba's cooking away in there :D ...

Yep this was the one with the prog of 84 the day before she was mated, and she had the 3 25 min ties on consecutive days :D ... I was sooo hoping Mother Nature was going to take over, and it looks like she did :thumbsup: ...

Yep this was the one with the prog of 84 the day before she was mated, and she had the 3 25 min ties on consecutive days :D ... I was sooo hoping Mother Nature was going to take over, and it looks like she did :thumbsup: ...

great news

See, nothing is for certain, Woohoo, glad it is a positive outcome. :thumbsup:

You and me both LizT :thumbsup: ...

Just wish I knew if it was a mistake in the Lab, (i.e. did I get another bitch's prog result ??? Did they stuff it up completely ??? etc, etc)... Leaves me wondering, (if the result was correct), how much should we really rely on prog results ??????????? She should not have conceived with a prog result > 84, (it was 84 on the morning before she was mated, and the mating was late the following evening), so Im just very confuddled by it all... Happily confuddled I must say !!!

You and me both LizT :thumbsup: ...

Just wish I knew if it was a mistake in the Lab, (i.e. did I get another bitch's prog result ??? Did they stuff it up completely ??? etc, etc)... Leaves me wondering, (if the result was correct), how much should we really rely on prog results ??????????? She should not have conceived with a prog result > 84, (it was 84 on the morning before she was mated, and the mating was late the following evening), so Im just very confuddled by it all... Happily confuddled I must say !!!

Who really knows. It is a slightly different primative breed after all. Maybe it's just one for the "trust your dogs know". :)

Good luck for a safe delivery. :)

First time posting in this "Litters Due" threads for us! Ultrasound confirmed we have our first litter of Australian Shepherds due around 18th June :D

congratulations same day as my cocker baby's

I had one of my bitches progesterone tested on day 9 and her level were up to 71.9, we went ahead and did an AI anyway... she should be due 26 June, I don't see much change in body shape though, Maybe in the next couple of weeks hopefully.