Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks woodys :) ...

RoseRed, my girl, Maiden), lost her mucous plug at 10 am on Fri, taken to the Vet for an X-ray, for a count. Came home about 4 pm, nibbled a bit of dinner, then had her first one at 12.15am, Saturday... Not sure after they lose their mucous plug, they should whelp though :o ...

All 5 babies safely delivered... 3 red/white girls, 1 red/white boy and finally 1 tri girl. Mums doing a fab job... Only issue we have is, I think we have 2 retained placentas, so need to watch her carefully. Will ring the Vet in the am... Off to sleep, with 1 eye open, next to my new brood :D ...

Conrats :)

Is thrilled to announce the arrival of 4 beautiful babies to Shimmer & Tonka

(Ch Thunderfire Blu Swayd x Multi BISS AM Gr Ch Valinor Cheshire's For The Ride, AOM)

http://www.swayd.com.au/Puppies_2012.htm

3 Dogs, 1 Bitch

That is Shimmer on the table behind the babies in the incubator.

575860_3737730598640_139770296_n.jpg

295065_3738270692142_1137368401_33431415_501998991_n.jpg

599827_3738271212155_1596263002_n.jpg

Congrats Swayd, Shimmer seems just a pup yesterday, how time flies, looks beautiful as always

Congrats to all the other new arrivals too.

Congrats Sway, :)

Here are my babies, just 1 day old :thumbsup: ...

Vanda is doing really well, very proud of her...

Congrats Sway on your lovely litter of 4 :) ...

AWWW, again Congrats, Rajacadoo :) very beautiful :)

Edited by Borderpower

Thanks guys, really, really happy with Miss Vanda.

All the pups have had weight gains, including 1 girl who has put on 40+ grams :eek: in the one day... The little boy lost weight on day 1, but had a great gain of 35 gr today, so very happy, and im sure hes out of the woods now... Pheeeeeew :) ...

Yeah, it is quite big for cavs.

The breeches weren't too bad, they came out reasonably easily, but both coming out so close together was more of a worry. Puppy five was out, and puppy 6 was half out (but with head and chest still inside) while puppy five's placenta was still in there. So puppy five was still attached to the placenta which was stuck in behind puppy six.

Buffy had pups last night, 3 boys and 3 girls, big litter for her first but she is handling it all like a pro. The first one was a shock for her, lots of screaming as she wasnt sure what it was all about lol. by the time number 6 was born she was happy to do it on her own.....Anky

Buffy had pups last night, 3 boys and 3 girls, big litter for her first but she is handling it all like a pro. The first one was a shock for her, lots of screaming as she wasnt sure what it was all about lol. by the time number 6 was born she was happy to do it on her own.....Anky

congratulations on the new arivals, a nice even litter

Funny you mention that RoseRed, I had similar, but with 1st and 2nd pups... I think pup1 was just wanting to take her time, but pup 2 was in a hurry, and pushed 1 out, then 2 arrived very much hot on the heels of 1... I hardly had time to even gather my thoughts, let alone Vanda having time to adjust, poor darling !!!