Litters Due In June 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok we have all our fingers and toes crossed for Basenji babies due 13-15th June :D ...

Hopfully some Border collies pups on the way same dates as you, must be lucky dates :D

Yep, lets hope so Borderpower :thumbsup: ... Are you going to U/S ???

Ok we have all our fingers and toes crossed for Basenji babies due 13-15th June :D ...

Hopfully some Border collies pups on the way same dates as you, must be lucky dates :D

'Yes but only if I can be at the ultrasound, last time I wasnt alloude to be there :(

'Yes but only if I can be at the ultrasound, last time I wasnt alloude to be there :(

Really, why werent you able to be there ??? I didnt ask the first time I U/S, I just followed the Vet carrying my girl in my arms !!! Not sure if I was supposed to be there, I just went :laugh: ...

Really, why werent you able to be there ??? I didnt ask the first time I U/S, I just followed the Vet carrying my girl in my arms !!! Not sure if I was supposed to be there, I just went :laugh: ...

''

Im not sure, but it wont be happening again thats for sure.

Hopefully I will have two Border Collie litters in June. I'm going to be gready this time around and cope with two litters at once, never done it before... lets see once they turn 6 weeks old if I will do it again :laugh:

Shelby had one AI and her due date is 26th June and

Ella had two natural matings and due 28th June from the first tie. :thumbsup:

I'm excited but VERY nervious as my last litter I witnessed some tragic events and lost all but one puppy in that litter :cry:

• 2 weeks later...