Litters Due In June 2012

Bilbo Baggins

All I can say is my poor poor baby, what have I done to you :eek: ...

Vanda is 8 weeks pregnant here... Please excuse the crappy couch, its the work of the Basenji :o ...

Not long now!

I think this will be the longest week, since the last week of my last girl's litter !!! If that makes any sense :o ...

X-Ray Fri to see just how many she is cooking :) ...

Do you think she will last that long? I had one that size who wan't due until sunday and found pups in her bed this morning! I sleep in the same room and she never made a sound!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

X-ray this morning showed 5 babies...

Refused breakfast, ate lunch. Temp 37 at the Vets, (havent taken it at all yet, will start doing it 3 times a day now). Mucous plug gone this am, about 10am...

Watching her carefully from now on :D ...

Refused breakfast, ate lunch. Temp 37 at the Vets, (havent taken it at all yet, will start doing it 3 times a day now). Mucous plug gone this am, about 10am...

Great to hear all is going well. We only have to wait 9 more days, Coco is getting very big i think bigger than last time when she had 7 pups

All I can say is my poor poor baby, what have I done to you :eek: ...

Vanda is 8 weeks pregnant here... Please excuse the crappy couch, its the work of the Basenji :o ...

Not long now!

I think this will be the longest week, since the last week of my last girl's litter !!! If that makes any sense :o ...

X-Ray Fri to see just how many she is cooking :) ...

Yep, makes perfect sense. I know exactly what you mean. :)

Sounds like you will be on high puppy alert from now on. Good luck.

Temp now 36.5, refused most of her turkey wing, but this little girl loves her tucker, so wouldnt be surprised if she ate between the pups !!!

Thanks for the good luck wishes, on high alert now :) ... Methinks Im in for a looooooong night !!!

Temp now 36.5, refused most of her turkey wing, but this little girl loves her tucker, so wouldnt be surprised if she ate between the pups !!!

Thanks for the good luck wishes, on high alert now :) ... Methinks Im in for a looooooong night !!!

Good luck.

Kerry :)

Oh wow Becks! That would've been a heart starting surprise.

\just checked my diary and it was monday next week they were due! So yes, bit of a surprise but she was big

All 5 babies safely delivered... 3 red/white girls, 1 red/white boy and finally 1 tri girl. Mums doing a fab job... Only issue we have is, I think we have 2 retained placentas, so need to watch her carefully. Will ring the Vet in the am... Off to sleep, with 1 eye open, next to my new brood :D ...

All 5 babies safely delivered... 3 red/white girls, 1 red/white boy and finally 1 tri girl. Mums doing a fab job... Only issue we have is, I think we have 2 retained placentas, so need to watch her carefully. Will ring the Vet in the am... Off to sleep, with 1 eye open, next to my new brood :D ...

Oh well done, not bad for a breeding that wsn't going to happen eh?! :thumbsup:

Yeah a Oxytocin injection sounds in order just in case.

Oh wow Becks! That would've been a heart starting surprise.

\just checked my diary and it was monday next week they were due! So yes, bit of a surprise but she was big

Wow, that sure is a nice surprise to wake up to though. Not too eartly though is it?

Edited by LizT

congratulations on the new arivals nice colour mix to

Is thrilled to announce the arrival of 4 beautiful babies to Shimmer & Tonka

(Ch Thunderfire Blu Swayd x Multi BISS AM Gr Ch Valinor Cheshire's For The Ride, AOM)

http://www.swayd.com.au/Puppies_2012.htm

3 Dogs, 1 Bitch

That is Shimmer on the table behind the babies in the incubator.

575860_3737730598640_139770296_n.jpg

295065_3738270692142_1137368401_33431415_501998991_n.jpg

599827_3738271212155_1596263002_n.jpg

Congrats Swayd, Shimmer seems just a pup yesterday, how time flies, looks beautiful as always

Congrats to all the other new arrivals too.