The Passing Of A Great Dog

holly

Hi all,

I can not let this boy go unnoticed, he was a dear and treasured friend who put a paw of love into everyones heart he met.

Jaola Dashing Boy 'A' C.D, 'Zac' passed away from lung cancer. Zac was the guardian of the kids, attended advanced obedience classes with my daughter when she was just 5 y.o, the pair shamed many an adult with his loyalty and obedience to her, being mindful of those little fingers holding the lead. Was in for play when need be as well as posing an awesome figure at the gate, he was a great dog.

Rest In Peace big boy, you will always be remembered.

Holly and family

post-19-1111520824.jpg

He sounds like a wonderful ambasador for GSD's, and your kids will always treasure their childhood memories of him, we ALWAYS remember our childhood heart hounds. may the longtime sun shine upon you Zac.

fifi, danny & hounds

Guest cloverfdch

Play nicely at the bridge Zac :shrug:. He sounded like a wonderful dog and companion to your family.

:laugh:

Zac gave what children need most, cherished childhood memories that will last a life time Holly. I often feel sorry for children who don't get to grow up with such amazing creatures.

Please accept my deepest sympathy.

RIP Zac

Soar High

:confused:

Take Care

Riles