I Miss Seeing......

Kirislin

I see Rocco quite frequently, she is just a busy chicken. She is doing very well with her work and Simon is as cool as ever. Bec is a busy girl too, she has some other news that I'm sure you will find out if you visit her business FB page :D

I know I can still see them on facebook and Bec is on flickr, not sure about the other 2. I suppose I was just remembering how fun it was when they'd post here, I'm really happy for all 3 that their talents have taken them on the professional route, all well deserved.

I'm glad you still post here Huga.

Edited by Kirislin

I'm with you Kirislin, I miss seeing their posts too, though I often visit their websites/blogs (when I can find them) to have a sticky beak at their latest projects. Still, you, huga and really all the photographers here on DOL are incredibly inspirational, without all of you I wouldn't have picked up a camera again after a 20 year break and I'm so grateful for that!

Im with you too Kirislin, I have all 3 on Facebook and keep up with the beautiful pics they post but it's not quite the same as them joining in here.

Bec is having a skin baby soon, so that's pretty exciting.

I see Rocco quite frequently, she is just a busy chicken. She is doing very well with her work and Simon is as cool as ever. Bec is a busy girl too, she has some other news that I'm sure you will find out if you visit her business FB page :D

Whoops I never read the other posts before posting, I spilled the beans. :laugh:

Whoops I never read the other posts before posting, I spilled the beans. :laugh:

well I guessed that must have been what Huga meant, but I had a look on her facebook business page and couldn't find anything. I mustn't have looked carefully enough.

Aw, thanks Kirislin :) I don't get on DOL much these days and I figured with my FB business pages, Bruno's page and my blog that people would see enough of my photos there without putting them here too.

I also heard that the DOL begrudgers were saying that I only post on here to market my business so I guess that was another reason I stopped.

Aw, thanks Kirislin :) I don't get on DOL much these days and I figured with my FB business pages, Bruno's page and my blog that people would see enough of my photos there without putting them here too.

I also heard that the DOL begrudgers were saying that I only post on here to market my business so I guess that was another reason I stopped.

I for one am happy that you posted about your business on DOL.. Now Ziggy is getting one of the awesome ruthless collars for his birthday :D