Mr Luis Pinto Teixeira (Portugal) Non Sporting Group Specials & BEST IN SHOW

Melb44.jpg

Melb5.jpg

Melb44.jpg

Melb2.jpg

Melb44.jpg

Melb3.jpg

General Specials Sat 29, Oct

GENERAL SPECIALS ORDER:Group 6; Group 3; Group 1; Group 7; Group 5; Group 4; Group 2.

Edited by SwaY

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question -

I have friends with a different breed (but on the same day) who might take my boy for me as I will be in Melbourne but at a herding trial with my other dog. Can I request my dog to be benched with them?

yes, just send them an email.

• 2 weeks later...

with all this talk about people whose dogs have Kennel Cough or have since contracted it .... I hope anyone entered at Melbourne Royal read one of the conditions of entry that you signed ....

"I certify that the exhibit/s has/have not within a period of three months from the first day of the Royal Melbourne Show been in a kennel affected by distemper, canine hepatitis, parvo virus or any other contagious or infectious disease and that during the last 12 months prior to the date of this Royal Melbourne Show the exhibit/s was/were vaccinated."

• 4 weeks later...

My numbers arrived today :cheer:

BENCH SIZES

Single (large) - 1940w x 950d x 800h

Double - 982w x 950d x 800h

Triple - 652w 950d x 800h

flounces off in a huff cause mine didn't arrive

Edited by Rebanne

Our numbers arrived yesterday (Thurs).

Yes I too wish for breed breakdown although I can guess who & how many are entered.

Hopefully all the ladies will respect the change rooms this year & leave them clean, was a pain changing in the toilet block IN the benching area.

Any chance there could be more stall holders selling doggy stuff? Hope so.

BB

Sorry, newbie question...

My little boy is entered in to Baby Puppy Sweepstakes which I understood to be on Sunday 23rd but our numbers arrived today and on the BPS number it is saying Friday 21st. Do I assume they've written the wrong date? I have just sent an email to check what is going on, but I know it will be after the weekend before I get a response (and I'm already panicking enough about the fact I've entered him at all so if anyone does know a quick answer it will put my mind at ease!!).

And if anyone has a good piece of advice for someone who's never shown at a Royal I'd love to hear it (and let's be honst I'm new in general to showing so I'm always will to absorb as much advice as possible!!). :laugh:

I've already heard back about the date problem on the BPS numbers - apparently it is well and truely a misprint and they are sending out reprints with the correct date on them in the next week or so!

Hi Miss Emma. We are entered into this also with our St Bernard. What breed is your Baby Puppy? It too is our first show ever so a little daunting! You won't be the only newbie out there :)