Absolutely Nothing - Again

I had to do an early airport run with OH but Billie took me to a nice park on the way home for a picnic breakfast. I hurt my back last week and can't throw properly but the kindly thing lowered her standards and made a big show about fetching a stick only metres away. She even took care of her own bath by hurling herself off an embankment into a stagnant pond.

I got nothing from my kids or husband Not even a coffee in bed..I even had to make breakfast for the youngest as the OH was bust reading the paper & by 9am the poor thing was starving We then took his mum out for lunch (mine is overseas) where I proceeded to drink too much champagne to drown my sorrows :(

I got a brooch from mine, with a little chihuahua on it :D And I have been led to believe that some things from the internet haven't arrived yet. My little one is also a mama though, and my OH apparently ordered her something from the internet too, bless... :thumbsup:

Awww, how cute!!

I got plenty of kisses this morning, not really any different from any other day but love it just the same :D

I got nothing from my kids or husband Not even a coffee in bed..I even had to make breakfast for the youngest as the OH was bust reading the paper & by 9am the poor thing was starving We then took his mum out for lunch (mine is overseas) where I proceeded to drink too much champagne to drown my sorrows :(

We'll make up for it Cavstar! Here is a :coffee: and a :flower: courtesy of Kingston ;)

unfortunately I don't have any human kids as back up, so very lean pickings for me!

But did you get kisses & cuddles? To me they are better than any chocolates, presents, or breakie in bed. :love:

OH let zorro into the bedroom, all I saw was a big black blob flying towards me throught the air followed by it landing on me and then getting licked to death.

And when my mum arrived she too was licked and cuddle to death by a happy little cocker!!!!!

my baby Latte gave me an early MOther's Day present on Friday

bundleofjoy.jpg

and on the Saturday my Mocha won Challenge Dog Breed :)

so it was a Happy MOther's Day here with the other 3 being pleased they were absolved of having to get mum anything :laugh:

my baby Latte gave me an early MOther's Day present on Friday

and on the Saturday my Mocha won Challenge Dog Breed :)

so it was a Happy MOther's Day here with the other 3 being pleased they were absolved of having to get mum anything :laugh:

thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif

gorgeous babies biggrin.gif