Absolutely Nothing - Again

Just had to vent my disappointment, again, at the lack of forethought from my two..absolutely nothing for me on 'Mothers' Day'...after all I do for them, you'd think they'd make an effort! Not even breakfast in bed..mind you, it's tricky for a maltese x and a pom to carry the tray from the kitchen..well, that's their excuse anyway...

did anyone else fare any better?

though I didn't get breakfast in bed or even a coffee embarrass.gif

I did get what we have been working towards the last year..............thumbsup1.gif

My sheppie girl passed her third and final leg for her utility title in obedience with a score of 190/200 biggrin.gif

Then she backed it up in the afternoon trial with another pass of 186/200 to give her very first pass towards an obedience champion biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Pretty happy with that champagne.gifwhee.gif

I did get what we have been working towards the last year..............thumbsup1.gif

My sheppie girl passed her third and final leg for her utility title in obedience with a score of 190/200 biggrin.gif

Then she backed it up in the afternoon trial with another pass of 186/200 to give her very first pass towards an obedience champion biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well done! Beats breakie in bed any day!

Mine tried to eat my chocolates that she gave me. Well, she tried to eat the wrappers, there wasn't much left of the chocolates because I ate them about 3 seconds after I got them. She did a good job of destroying the paper for me so I could put it in the recycling bin a lot easier.

Congrats on your title and pass toward OC. Ross was very happy that he gave a UD title while over there!

I got a brooch from mine, with a little chihuahua on it :D And I have been led to believe that some things from the internet haven't arrived yet. My little one is also a mama though, and my OH apparently ordered her something from the internet too, bless... :thumbsup:

Mr Rory (BC) decided that I might like some new perfume .... so he modelled it specially for me .... Eau de Extremely Dead Critter, worn all over his neck and back at 6.00 on a wintry night! Yeah, thanks Rory .... but no thanks. :rofl: Just as well he's cute and adorable. :D

And biker_girl - :thumbsup: - your beautiful girl really spolt you, didn't she - super well done (I'm still excited about it :laugh: .

My tibbie girls are both ex-showdogs who've had a litter of puppies before being desexed. So they believed that Mothers Day meant breakfast in bed and presents for them. They were joined by the similar tibbie girl next door....so I had 3 Mothers looking for recognition and goodies. Which gave them no time at all to worry about their human 'mums'.

So nothing here, either.

I think mine threw a "Puppy Shower" for Crissy, with her new babies due in two weeks. They were all sitting about "nattering" and washing her face, over and over again. :laugh:

But the cat got me a decapitated rabbit!

But...best gift ever my son went grocery shopping for me when it was raining, hailing and miserable and my daughter actually went out and fed the horses! Wooohoooo!!!!