Heat Pads / Snuggle Safe?

Red Fox

I managed to get a SnuggleSafe this week from Vet n Pet direct at 30% off. Best price I've seen anywhere biggrin.gifhttp://www.vetnpetdi...rch=snugglesafe

Oohh, thanks for the heads-up. That's a great price! :thumbsup: I'll be getting one for my boy.

Just moved from a warm snuggly apartment to a big old wooden floored house, so just grabbed one of these for my pup. Great price, thanks for the link!

Ah, typical. I ordered one yesterday and now they are further on sale with the "Winter Warmer" sale code W2012 if anyone was wavering on buying one (makes them $31.97)

Oh really, that's CHEAP! Might get another!

Cheapest i can get it down to is $44.75 - It doesn't come up as $31.97 for me??

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I just tried and it's coming up as $32.54 + $3.26 GST (+ shipping) The email says $31.97 w/coupon though.. confused.gif

That's weird, the email says:

HALF PRICE! Snugglesafe Microwave Heat Pad

*This versatile heat pad is already on sale with 30% off! Use the coupon code and increase your discount to 50% off!

Reg. Price: $63.95

Sale Price: $44.75

Sale Price w Coupon Code: $31.97

Mine arrived yesterday, the only thing that i would warn against is, i put it in the kennel for my BT, and later she started to scrape the bed around to get comfy, i noticed her jump in the kennel, and when i went out she had scraped open the velcro on the cover and the heat block was exposed and really hot. :eek:

So i wrapped it in a pillow case and tied it up.

My cattle dog laid stright ontop of his in his kennel, and my BT's was still warm under her at 7am this morning, i put them in at 9pm last night.

My dally on the other hand who is inside spent all night trying to avoid it in his dogbed :laugh: