Dancing With Dogs Freestyle & Heelwork To Music

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ness & BC4ME, I do remember that music, just didn't know what it was called. We've been told in workshops that you need a faster piece of music for beginner dogs, it would suit me at that pace but Panda can be a little speed demon. :laugh:

It was a great segment, wasn't it. I loved that Dr Harry 'got' that it's a fun training thing to do with your dog, and the relationship is key, and presented that aspect strongly. The troops briefed him well. :D

Can't wait to see the segment tonight. We were pre-warned that it was going to be on, on the k9freestyle yahoo group. Some of the more traditional trialers at my obedience club think things like this are a waste of time & why would you do it. grrr

That was great, now I'm more enthused to train than ever before. :)

Good luck to DWD triallers in Melbourne this weekend - may the music be with you :D

Thanks Tassie, I will need it. Got a whole lot other problems on hand and it hasn't left me much time to practise at all :(

And it is raining here once more and my front yard is a mud patch, which is what I practise on.....

Hope everything is ok Kallistar.

Thanks for asking Ness, Tux had to go to his chiro and she released muscle spasm he had and he had to be rested. So I havent had time to practise enough with the comp being on this Sunday.

So stuck this time round as I really want to do A few of my fave things, (Glee TV show version of the Sound of Music) but I don't have any idea what to have as a costume.. Please has anyone got some ideas?

There's the line "girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes". It refers to dresses, but you don't need to wear a dress - what if you wore something like a white shirt with a blue satin sash? Then some tailored pants maybe also in a blue to match the sash?

Just the first thing to come to mind clothing wise for that song... :)

thanks alot Schatzi, I even have found a boys blue spangle cumberband for Tux to wear.. but if he doesnt like it, I wont put it on

So stuck this time round as I really want to do A few of my fave things, (Glee TV show version of the Sound of Music) but I don't have any idea what to have as a costume.. Please has anyone got some ideas?

There's the line "girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes". It refers to dresses, but you don't need to wear a dress - what if you wore something like a white shirt with a blue satin sash? Then some tailored pants maybe also in a blue to match the sash?

Just the first thing to come to mind clothing wise for that song... :)

thanks alot Schatzi, I even have found a boys blue spangle cumberband for Tux to wear.. but if he doesnt like it, I wont put it on

Sounds fantastic! :) :thumbsup: Enjoy your comp and best of luck!

Edited by Schatzi'sMum

Good luck for everyone competing in Vic tomorrow at the trial. This will be the first one that I have missed since I started stewarding :( however I am enjoying my weekend up at Wangaratta. Sun is shining and it's not as cold as what I thought it would be. Now just for some scores on the score sheet when I go in the ring!!

Good luck for everyone competing in Vic tomorrow at the trial. This will be the first one that I have missed since I started stewarding :( however I am enjoying my weekend up at Wangaratta. Sun is shining and it's not as cold as what I thought it would be. Now just for some scores on the score sheet when I go in the ring!!

You missed out on an awesome trial Melody, so many lovely routines was performed :)