Sascha

Cheyd

It is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I know Sascha will not be coming home again......

My beautiful British shorthair Sascha, was originally one of 23 cats that were handed into a rescue down south early last year. Sascha was our first foster failure, a very shy little black girl who was just starting to discover headbutts while cuddling. A very cat social cat, I was looking forward to her becoming good friends with all our rescues.

Unfortunately Sascha escaped our cat run last Saturday. After putting up notices on Monday night a lovely gentleman phoned to say he thought he may have found her. We picked Sascha up one last time and next week her ashes will return to us. I will be forever grateful to the gentleman who phoned us, as the not knowing was killing me

I feel like I have let her down......my beautiful girl didnt have a great start to life, found it hard to trust humans and is now gone too soon

post-33232-0-16436600-1337913402_thumb.jpg

Forever in my heart and dreams

RIP gorgeous Sascha :rainbowbridge:

And thank you to the lovely man, who took the time to give you a call regarding your beloved girl. So many people don't give a second thought about cats so even though the news wasn't good, the fact he called, has made been a bit of a silver lining.

:hug: