Sale-maffra

experiencedfun

I hope it hasn't been too cold down there.

Can some one please tell me which Schipp got RUBIG on Friday? Thank you.

BB

It was Chapman's Am Gr Ch/EE Ch Nanhall's The Following Sea (Imp Fin) who I think also gained his Australian Champion title on the same day.

Group 2

BIG - Dandie

RUBIG - Fox Terrier Smooth

Baby - Tenterfield

Junior - RUBIG

Aust Bred - BIG

Open - JRT

Thats all I can remember...

A Welsh and an Aussie(Intermediate - Sheila) won their classes, but I can't remember who won what!

Group 3

BIG - GSP

RUBIG - Wei

Group 4

BIG - PBGV

RUBIG - Beagle

I heard BIS was the GSP :)

BB

It was Chapman's Am Gr Ch/EE Ch Nanhall's The Following Sea (Imp Fin) who I think also gained his Australian Champion title on the same day.

And he did it again yesterday, he was awarded Best of Breed and RUNNER UP TO BEST EXHIBIT IN GROUP on Sunday under Mr D Windsor from Canada, who has Schipperke. Was a wonderful weekend with excellent results for this little black dog. He is now an AUSTRALIAN CHAMPION as well as American GR CH, Est CH! what a dog! I have to say, I had the greatest pleasure in handling him for his owner, who had another younger dog in the BIG line up!!! OH what a thrill!

BB

And he did it again yesterday, he was awarded Best of Breed and RUNNER UP TO BEST EXHIBIT IN GROUP on Sunday under Mr D Windsor from Canada, who has Schipperke. Was a wonderful weekend with excellent results for this little black dog. He is now an AUSTRALIAN CHAMPION as well as American GR CH, Est CH! what a dog! I have to say, I had the greatest pleasure in handling him for his owner, who had another younger dog in the BIG line up!!! OH what a thrill!

Oh WOW, awesome news :thumbsup: Go Seazer :thumbsup:

And I had the pleasure of handling him to his RU In Group on the Friday. Lovely dog to handle.

My little English Toy Terrier got Minor Puppy In Show on Sunday. Thrilled to bits with her.

Lovely sunny weather here today. shame it is 3 days too late but non the less it was a fantastic weekend. Well done to the organizers.

The highlight of the weekend was the ADULT HANDLERS Class on Sunday at lunch time! What a hoot, everyone had a good laugh! Thanks to Shelly and her 'dog' and Ashley Reid and his antics, let alone the wonderful fall in the ring by Deb Adams! No one noticed the old wind while this was on! There should be more of it!

1346058483[/url]' post='5941573']

The highlight of the weekend was the ADULT HANDLERS Class on Sunday at lunch time! What a hoot, everyone had a good laugh! Thanks to Shelly and her 'dog' and Ashley Reid and his antics, let alone the wonderful fall in the ring by Deb Adams! No one noticed the old wind while this was on! There should be more of it!

BBJ told me it was hoot.

It was held at Harden Murrumburrah last month and was great fun.

Thank you to the organisers, I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend away with the Cresteds and getting to show my neuter! Good entry of cresteds and managed to title the bitch I am currently showing, yay! Will be back next year :-)

And I had the pleasure of handling him to his RU In Group on the Friday. Lovely dog to handle.

My little English Toy Terrier got Minor Puppy In Show on Sunday. Thrilled to bits with her.

Lovely sunny weather here today. shame it is 3 days too late but non the less it was a fantastic weekend. Well done to the organizers.

She is beautiful Paige! and you looked good on the end of the lead of a Schipp too! :D