Litters Due November 2012

Monteba

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Piper - Congrats on the arrival of your little ones :)

Dont mind the numbers, you have a girl....even though I have 6 babies, I also only have the one girl as the other girl is a longcoat...so fingers crossed for both our girlies..

Attached above in order is

Red Boy, Pink Girl (1st set)

Pink Girl and Pink Girl (2nd set)

Pink Girl and Blue Boy (3rd set)

Beautiful babies Piper, love them both, the red boy is so cute and the little girl has a lucky thumbprint on her forehead. :D

Everyone comments on that :) The breeder of the stud dog commented "Stamp of Approval" or "Under the Thumb" Both would make good pedigree names and I will probably use 1 if I don't run her on myself. If I run her on I have had a name picked out for a while now to use.

Pockets and Andisa, your babies are gorgeous.

Pockets - will keep my fingers crossed for your girl too. I love watching shepherd ears as they grow, they go through such funny stages.

My 2 are doing well. Not quite 48 hours and the boy has already gained over 100 grams and the girl 70. And you would think with only 2 puppies and 10 nipples there would be no hassles but no - they both seem to want the same 1 all the time, lol.

Alera gave birth to her litter this morning. Starting at 7am and going to 12pm. All went smoothly. Puppies are big and strong and eating well ranging in weight from 287 to 440 with most being over 400 grams. Alera was such a good girl having them hardly any complaints and so far is being an excellent mother.

She had 7 puppies like the xray counted. 4 Boys 2 Black/White and Tan and 2 Cream and 3 Girls 2 Black White and Tan and 1 Domino like their mother.

399335_10151195073504355_1492456200_n.jpg

White Girl

20387_10151195073664355_19335669_n.jpg

Blue Boy

534740_10151195073809355_126827421_n.jpg

Red Girl

378822_10151195073314355_1960484232_n.jpg

Edited by Evolving

Congratulations Evolving! And what a civilised time of day to whelp. Mind you I am guessing you still didnt get any sleep as you would have been up all night waiting for it to start, lol.

Love the domino puppy - very cute :)

Congratulations Evolving! And what a civilised time of day to whelp. Mind you I am guessing you still didnt get any sleep as you would have been up all night waiting for it to start, lol.

Love the domino puppy - very cute :)

I did get some sleep. My brother dog watched for me overnight to keep any eye on her.

My Iggy bitch is in first stage labour and I'm 1000km away! Talk about stressful. Was really really hoping shed hold off til I got home. I had to go away for work. My friend is with her and has had experience whelping other litters but I still hate putting all this responsibility on her.. Dammit. My plane lands at midday. God I hope she has a loooong forst stage and can wait til. Get home before she actually starts whelping.