Litters Due December 2012

Monteba

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have no idea - I'm such a bad guesser. I also haven't felt these pups move 1/2 as much as the others - so not sure if that's Zara, because there are fewer pups or because I've just done it less?! Haha!

I'll let you guys be the judge - these pics were taken today/ yesterday.

Image.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

Sorry for the bad belly shot!

I still have no idea - I'm such a bad guesser. I also haven't felt these pups move 1/2 as much as the others - so not sure if that's Zara, because there are fewer pups or because I've just done it less?! Haha!

I'll let you guys be the judge - these pics were taken today/ yesterday.

Sorry for the bad belly shot!

shes definately rounder :p

Smisch posted up our results 2 little girls both Sable parti's and 2 boys 1 black and silver parti and a solid dark not sure if actually colour as to young to tell lol.

Congrats to those who have whelped so far and those awaiting litters, good luck!!!!

Guessing Lowchen as you haven;t mentioned the breed?

Haha - well they are active little kiddies today. I can feel them really moving about and I'm on leave for a week now... so she better have 'em soon! :laugh:

I'm sticking to my modest guess of 4, but I think you may be right GL. No stethoscope here... haha - haven't used one of those since uni days!

Haha - well they are active little kiddies today. I can feel them really moving about and I'm on leave for a week now... so she better have 'em soon! :laugh:

I'm sticking to my modest guess of 4, but I think you may be right GL. No stethoscope here... haha - haven't used one of those since uni days!

LP and i are both stressing :p its kinda funny really :rofl:

love the pics smish - lovely bubba's! Look at poor muma's tum! haha!

Have a question for you all - do all of you 'catch' the temp drop? I'm paranoid I've missed it. Zara has been very restless today, it's my first day off so prior days I haven't been able to take the lunch time temp, so I've been doing AM/early PM/ before bed. Her temp has been pretty steady throughout. anywhere from 37.7 - 38.2. When I've been resting my hand on her belly she's been really tense and you can feel the muscles relax and then contract again slightly - I take it as nature preparing for the next few days... but I can't help but worry given her mum had inertia. She's not nesting, she's panty but that's understandable given the heat today!

Other than that - she's been great. Much easier than her mum who's temp went up and down like a baloon. She's day 62 tomorrow. :o. :eek:

We started temping on the weekend and she dropped her bundle on the monday night/early tuesday morning.. I'd just temp her every few hours and record.. we noticed it drop over a few hours minsculy then all of a sudden it dropped right off.. we then had a day of restlessness followed by a long night..

Oh yes Mums tummy has suffered we've clipped the nails but the bubbahs just latch on and suck be it teat or skin poor girl.. I think she's looking forward to weaning them LOL