Mud Monster

LizT

OMG, I'm so glad that wasn't my dog. :laugh: He looks so pleased with himself.

I've just recently posted some mud monster pics of Tag doing his thing on my facebook page. I took them a while ago and might have posted them here or in the whippet thread. Tag is extra funny because as he runs along he dips his head down and grabs mouthfuls of water and squishes it out as he runs, you'll see it running out the sides of his mouth in the pics

Edited by Kirislin

do you know who owns that dog? It's a great photo.

No Kirislin. It came with an email with lots of pictures of naughty dogs, most had reaped great havoc and destruction on lounge suites, venitian blinds, etc.

I like this because he wasn't actually naughty...just having fun....and with permission by the look of it...and I thought I may as well post it as no-one is going to recognise this boy as anyones! :laugh: Barely breed recognisable.

Actually, now that I look at it closely I wonder if it is a "manufactured shot". There is no trace of any mud around the puddle, just grass. The poor dog may have been told to 'drop" and then buckets of pre-mixed mud may have been poured over just for the shot?? :( He is just so well covered. :confused: