Bis For A 12 Year Old

ljonk5

Would just like you all to what a wonderful and excited 2 days we had at Nanango. We aren't big winners at the best of times and always enjoy going to dog shows but these two days were extra special our son Kyall all of 12 years receives his very 1st BIS with his beloved Pharaoh Hound Although it was a Open Show it meant everything to our boy who has done so much with this dog in the short time he has handled her. Special thanks should also go to our Judges Mrs M. McLennan (BIG) & Mrs. J. Mannell (BIS) for acknowleging such a rear and beautiful specimen of the breed. Also special thanks also must go to our Champion show judges Mrs J. Weston (ACT) Runner up in Group Friday/ Intermediate in Show Saturday and Mr. W. Raine (ACT) Intermediate in Group Saturday. On top of that 1st in Junior Handlers as well and thats only Friday and Saturday back today at Durack. As I am not a big poster on facebook I am just over the moon of what our son has achieved and because it is to early to PHONE A FRIEND I thought if somebody else is up they can read this. Very pround mum!

Edited by ljonk5