Being A Breeder Can Be So Undignified.. Ugh

indigirl

Was trying t mate 2 of my IGS today and Capri kept missing the bullseye. So I leaned down to help guide him in and the little darling squirted me in the eye with his dog jizz!! OMG!!!

Gross.. Disgustingl, and it stung! Who'd have thought he could squirt so far?? Would have been at least 2ft.

Thank god my mouth wasn't open or it could have been even worse I guess.. Ugh.

:rofl:

Not dogs, but I had one of my cats on my lap, purring his little head off and rubbing his head against me. He must of had a touch of the runs, he sneezed and I will leave it up to your imagination what came out the other end..... thankfully it only went on my arm!!

Ooh yuck!!! Never thought of that. Poor Sway LOL

Indigirl if you are going to Mildura show I will introduce you to someone that has a lot of experience with doing an assisted mating. I haven't needed to do one myself luckily. But this person has done it quite a lot.

Oh, some of the stories I can tell you !

The humans came out worse for wear that is for sure :eek:

Gimpy eyes, Strangled, Can't breathe and mounted from every angle :laugh:

Indigirl if you are going to Mildura show I will introduce you to someone that has a lot of experience with doing an assisted mating. I haven't needed to do one myself luckily. But this person has done it quite a lot.

That would have been fantastic but unfortunately I have to go to Sydney that weekend :(

That would have been fantastic but unfortunately I have to go to Sydney that weekend :(

Thats OK. Don't think I could take being screamed at again on the side of the road home.