Advance Breeders Bags

Pockets

Hi Guys

Was hoping someone could help on here.

Trying to source a good place to be able to purchase the Advance 20kg Breeders Bags...

I am in Victoria

Whilst I was in Sydney I was able to purchase a few bags and they were $90-$100

Petstock sell them for $130

Thought it was Advance was of providing the breeders with value for money etc...but the store still puts a huge mark up on the product it seems in Victoria

They are now 18kg, not 20kg (bonus bags)

I sell mine for $103.50 but shops have huge overheads with high rents, wages etc to be honest premium food does not have massive mark ups compared to other items but I have not seen them for $130.00 before.

No they are 20kg Breeders Bags :) all Registered Breeders that have joined Advance have been sent out privilege cards, where they can now have Breeders Bags ordered from their advance Stockists

Contact Advance on their website to enquire Pockets.

Yes I will have to so that next week I think Liz :) I did go on there website before I left work, but couldn't find a list of Stockists in my rush, it's just said Advance Stockists can order it..

It doesn't help when I went to petstock and asked and their reply was "we can order it but we find it hard to get it"...hmmm :(

Ok I thought you meant the bonus bags, we can get in the breeder ones too but there is a minimum order to buy direct from Advance and many franchise stores are allocated their products so ordering in may be difficult for them. Liz is right email Advance and tell them your closest store and they may be able to work something out :)

We can get ours from pretty much any of the stores in town, they just order them in for us and we get the 20kg breeder bags at the breeder price. When we pick one up we get them to order another one for 2 weeks time and that way we always have one available when we need it. But you do have to ask them to specifically order them in for you.

I get mine from the local Pet Warehouse. I have an Advance Breeders card which one of the local Advance ambassadors helped me get as i had no luck getting a reply on the Advance website. I get the 20 kg bag for $97. I buy them 4 to 6 at a time so I don't run out as we go through a bag every week. :)

Sorry to railroad the thread, but on the topic of breeders bags, at the Melbourne Royal an Advance rep gave me a breeders club card and flyer, and told me all the info on how to register the card are on the flyer. Of course I have misplaced the flyer :o. Can anyone let me know what I need to do to activate/register the card?