Another One Bites The Dust!

LizT

Our local Shopping Mall has had a Pet Shop there for years (not part of a chain) that sells animals, including puppies and kittens.

Went shopping on Saturday and noticed it was closed and empty....hope they are not refurbishing...and if they are that the new model does not sell pets. They were a well presented establishment with great products, that I couldn't buy on principle.

Let's hope. :crossfingers:

:thumbsup: This Pet Shop has now re-opened as a "Petsco" Pets Supplies Shop that has an Adoption Program.

They have lots of lovely doggie stuff and there were many people milling through today which is great! :)

Edited by LizT

Our local Shopping Mall has had a Pet Shop there for years (not part of a chain) that sells animals, including puppies and kittens.

Went shopping on Saturday and noticed it was closed and empty....hope they are not refurbishing...and if they are that the new model does not sell pets. They were a well presented establishment with great products, that I couldn't buy on principle.

Let's hope. :crossfingers:

Great news, it wasn't the pet shop at Eastland was it? They were selling Bull Arab pups last year & when I told them of my anger at selling dogs that would end up huge & needed experienced dog owners, they ordered me out of the shop.

Was that Chirnside Park? If so, they are closed for good. :)

Thank goodness.They had a very sick budgie there once and i told the staff.They had no idea untill i told them the bird was suffering.They also didn't know which birds were male or female.Hope all pet stores will stop selling animals and birds.

Was that Chirnside Park? If so, they are closed for good. :)

Thank goodness.They had a very sick budgie there once and i told the staff.They had no idea untill i told them the bird was suffering.They also didn't know which birds were male or female.Hope all pet stores will stop selling animals and birds.

Haha...yes..we once bought some Love Birds from a Pet Shop..was told they were a couple...well yes, they were...we called them Siegfried & Roy.

• 4 weeks later...

It's reopened as a Pets Supply Store with an Adoption Program. Wooohoooo!!

Excellent! :thumbsup: I make a point of doing my pet supplies shopping only at pet stores with an Adoption Program. I wonder if there's a list anywhere.

:thumbsup: Just found out the same thing has happened where the Pets Paradise was as Eastland Ringwood.

See my "happy dance" everyone? :happydance2:

OH so happy with that news. The last time I went past there, they had Bull Arabs X Staffies for sale.

Let's hope all the Pet Shops follow suit, that will seriously put a dent in the BYB's pockets. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Just found out the same thing has happened where the Pets Paradise was as Eastland Ringwood.

See my "happy dance" everyone? :happydance2:

OH so happy with that news. The last time I went past there, they had Bull Arabs X Staffies for sale.

Let's hope all the Pet Shops follow suit, that will seriously put a dent in the BYB's pockets. :thumbsup:

:D Just when you start feeling no ones listening or getting the message.