New Collars Arrived .

juice

Karmacollars.com.

postage from the USA for all 3 was only $16, and they are really helpful with colours and style', they made 2 of them martingales for me.

I really like Ozzies star one its a lovely deep red.

The tags were from a shop on etsy.

Karmacollars.com.

postage from the USA for all 3 was only $16, and they are really helpful with colours and style', they made 2 of them martingales for me.

I really like Ozzies star one its a lovely deep red.

The tags were from a shop on etsy.

Thanks.

A BYBer who was doing something right then :laugh: . He is just gorgeous.

Some years ago, shortly after I moved here, I was recommended a groomer and when I arrived at her place, she was looking after her daughter's brindle mini Bully. I just stood and looked at this beautiful little dog whose body was being flung around by the wagging tail and said, "OMG she is so gorgeous!" The woman stared at me because no one had said that before - LOL.

Ruthless Leather are an Aussie business that do custom leather collars too, homemade, and they do a hell of a lot for rescue dogs.

Yep, I totally recommend Ruth's stuff.. Ziggy has a collar almost the same as the star one you have and a gorgeous lead. They are such soft leather. We get compliments all the time...

7299299246_4ff9fb6a86.jpg

IMG_0239 by Jodie Moore Photos, on Flickr

I like Ruthless leather too, but Karma collars were $50 ( Ozzie's)and martingle's $66 , compared to $175 each. They are cowhide, handmade with a lifetime guarantee, made by a couple who rescue and rehome pitbulls. :thumbsup:

Should mention the pics are the wrong way round, Appollo is the dally. :)

Edited by juice

I like Ruthless leather too, but Karma collars were $50 ( Ozzie's)and martingle's $66 , compared to $175 each. They are cowhide, handmade with a lifetime guarantee, made by a couple who rescue and rehome pitbulls. :thumbsup:

Should mention the pics are the wrong way round, Appollo is the dally. :)

Wow that is really cheap... They look so adorable in their new collars to.

I just really love the Ruthless stuff - the feel of the leather is just amazing.. I am saving for a new lead - the longer way lead..

I was dubiuos too at the price, but they are top quality , same as the tags ,handmade on etsy for $14. This country just over charge's for everything. :(

Is it that this country over charges or Karma are undercharging? They would be making absolutely next to no money on those collars, with the amount of time and effort that goes into something like that... I would guess something like $10 an hour. They're lovely collars no doubt and if they are happy to make very little money for their time then that is their choice, but to imply that others here in Australia who charge a higher amount are overcharging isn't fair.

Edited by melzawelza

I buy most of my stuff oversea's, either online or my mum brings it every couple of months, or i bring it back.

I buy all my kids clothes, shoes, homewares etc.

There is no valid reason we pay so much more over here and i won't do it.

I don't see why i should pay $50 for a surf brand t shirt here i can buy there for $8!

I posted so others could see them, i don't need the moral brigade telling me i should buy here.

Edited by juice