Difficulties Trying To Fly A Bitch Canberra To Melbourne

Canine Coach

Wayrod is brilliant. He has flown I don't know how many Iggies for us, often going above and beyond what's expected to make it happen.

Im not at all surprised he was able and willing to step in and help. He leaves the other animal transport companies dead in the water, his service is just so much better. I recommend him to everyone :)

Wayrod is brilliant. He has flown I don't know how many Iggies for us, often going above and beyond what's expected to make it happen.

Im not at all surprised he was able and willing to step in and help. He leaves the other animal transport companies dead in the water, his service is just so much better. I recommend him to everyone :)

Sounds like a nomination here

Sounds like a nomination here

hehe....wouldn't be his first! I nominated him myself a couple of years ago! :)

But anyway, I'm adding another vote to his tally. I'm at the point now where I don't think I would get anybody else to take care of shipping my animals anywhere (domestically OR internationally).

Yep, Im also VERY happy with all the care and attention that Wayne gives to me and my dogs, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who will listen :) ...

Completely agree with indigirl about how he leaves any other company for dead, as well :thumbsup: ...

Hey Wayne have we done this :o to you yet !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update. All went well in the breeding of our Canberra girl. She is booked to fly home with the assistance of Wayrod, to Canberra tomorrow.

Pups expected Dec 23rd. Will let you know how many when they are born.

Thanks again everyone!

:thumbsup: