Help Needed To Find Buckie, Blue Stafford

dee lee

A friend shared this on facebook this morning- It's very distressing, the poor family are beside themselves.

Buckie, a one year old blue stafford, was stolen from her yard in Lamrock Ave, Bondi, last Tuesday around 3pm.

I'm on my phone so can't post photos, but here is the search Facebook page here

Last update they have posted a CCTV image of a young boy carrying her away. :(

If you live nearby (there have been suspected sightings in Woollahra), keep an eye out & take a look to see if you recognise the boy.

Edited by dee lee

It is so sad, I hope they get her back..Hopefully with all the media coverage they will.

It is so sad to see the usual crap about what a little toad (that's a bit nicer than what some are calling him) etc regarding the kid..

The kid might be an innocent in all this.

Maybe he thought she was lost (she was apparently out the front of a shop) and he was trying to find her owner and decided to take her home.. (not everyone is like us and knows to call the pound or go looking for a lost pets owner)..

Who knows??

I do really hope they get to the bottom of it and get her back and IF she was in fact stolen, I hope the people responsible are charged accordingly.

It is so sad, I hope they get her back..Hopefully with all the media coverage they will.

It is so sad to see the usual crap about what a little toad (that's a bit nicer than what some are calling him) etc regarding the kid..

The kid might be an innocent in all this.

Maybe he thought she was lost (she was apparently out the front of a shop) and he was trying to find her owner and decided to take her home.. (not everyone is like us and knows to call the pound or go looking for a lost pets owner)..

Who knows??

I do really hope they get to the bottom of it and get her back and IF she was in fact stolen, I hope the people responsible are charged accordingly.

She was wearing a collar with the names and numbers of her owners so if whoever took her was legitimately trying to find her owners then she should be home already, it's been a week.

She is also chipped.

That kid looks like he is about 10-12 years old. How many kids that age, look at the collar for a number to call?

IF he took the dog home, perhaps he took the collar off/perhaps his parents decided to keep her - honestly, there are way to many what ifs and perhaps to make any real judgement call on this kid..

The ranting about the kid does nothing to get the dog back..

Remember the girl who was raped and murdered in Vic last month - all the people suggesting her poor husband had something to do with it..

Benefit of the doubt, innocent until proven guilty - it means nothing on these facebook pages..

I want to see her owners get her back as much as anyone else.

Last night Buckie was returned to her owners!!

Apparently someone tipped the police off. The boy in the CCTV footage had indeed stolen Buckie with the input of his family. :mad

How terrible is that? Makes you wonder just how often that happens.

Anyway, she is home safely now. :thumbsup:

Edited by dee lee

Wonderful news ! So happy for all concerned :whee::happydance2::cheer:

If the footage is correct & it turns out that it was the parents & the son who stole him :eek:

What wonderful role models this poor boy has :( This is how you get what you want son,steal it :mad

Edited by BC Crazy

I just pray that they find Buckie safe and well and the book is thrown at those who took her.

As I said before !!!

Thank god Buckie is safe at home. Her family must be just gobsmacked at the way people think they can steal a dog just because they want to. They'll be too scared to leave her alone anymore.

Horrible horrible people who stole.