Cool Beds For Hot Days

dyzney hi :) i've looked at your site and i can see the sizing and the postage, but i'm really interested in the cost of the product [all sizes]. i'm not committing to or promising anything but do you have a return policy?

pm me if you'd prefer!

Hi SnF.

More than happy to respond here. :)

All product prices are displayed on our website and our ebay store. We do recommend customers upgrade from Regular to Registered Postage for an additional few dollars for cover against possible loss or damage that may occur in the post.

Polar Pads and Collars are covers with a manufacture fault warranty. So if there is any issue with the product fabric, stitching or similar we will happily replace the product.

If there is handler error involved ie over soaking product until it bursts at the seams (sounds funny, but you would be surprised at how many people pop their Polar Collar/Pad in the sink and forget it) or if a dog destroys it or any other damaged caused for any reason other than manufacture fault, then this is not covered. If the persons neglects to dry the product when finished with it for the season and puts it away damp and it goes mouldy, of course this is not covered.

Any possible warranty claims are dealt with directly by us for customer convenience.

• 3 weeks later...

hi dyzney, thanks and sorry for late reply!

i'd be going for size one, but i have 3 animals and i'd prefer each to have one available for use while another is in use --- at this point, i can't see my way clear...

thanks very much for the info; they're at the top of my 2013 wish list :)

dips in cool water and wet towels from the fridge will have to do in the meantime...

I have bought both the crystle ones and the ones you fill with water (which I spent over $300 on) and my lab was not interested at all. Nothing at all, not even food was going to get her to lay down on the crystle one. The one filled with water, she would eat on, and lay on if requested and I fed her on it every day for months, but she never once went on it of her own accord in 3 years. We did not have airconditioning and lived through some incredibly hot and horrible nights. I think I had them more for me than her. She does cope incredibly well with heat and I have always been incredibly heat sensitive.

I do however have a crystle filled cooling collar, which she happily wears and seeks out.

Edited by Brookestar

Homeart have ones on sale for $40. They have a non toxic foram/gel in them. I bought some today and the dogs have used them already - they have refused to go near the ones that you wet in the past. I also bought a human cooling mat (same as the dog ones) and theyare really effective.

I have never had any luck with cool mats. Bought the Homeart $40 1s this morning in the hope the puppies might like them. For $40 you get a 90cm x 50cm 1 and another about 1/3 the size.

The little black girl has not moved since laying down on it over half an hour ago. The red boy found it about 15 minutes ago and also has not moved. I just put it on the tiles near where they often lay and left it to see what happened. They feel very different to other mats I have tried, not so squishy. Almost a memory foam type of feel.

6weeks-1_zps25e74568.jpg

I have never had any luck with cool mats. Bought the Homeart $40 1s this morning in the hope the puppies might like them. For $40 you get a 90cm x 50cm 1 and another about 1/3 the size.

The little black girl has not moved since laying down on it over half an hour ago. The red boy found it about 15 minutes ago and also has not moved. I just put it on the tiles near where they often lay and left it to see what happened. They feel very different to other mats I have tried, not so squishy. Almost a memory foam type of feel.

6weeks-1_zps25e74568.jpg

They do look good

do you know if can buy them online ?

Thanks

and your dogs looks so cute laying on them :)

No idea, I saw them at Homeart a few days ago but was a bit dubious given past history of cooling mats then SecretKei mentioned them in the training forum so I decided to give them a go.

The little girl loves it, they have been outside for a run around and come back inside and she has crashed out on it again, even though I moved it to a different location.