Sammy The Anti-gardener And His Big Weekend

Katdogs

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's definitely growing up fast! He is still a puppy though. Not my puppy, not OH's puppy. He's STEVIE's puppy! They walk very nicely together and wherever she is, he is. I might have to keep an eye on that, but at the moment it's teaching him some manners and produces some very cute pictures :)

post-15359-0-96304800-1359943478_thumb.jpg

He's definitely growing up fast! He is still a puppy though. Not my puppy, not OH's puppy. He's STEVIE's puppy! They walk very nicely together and wherever she is, he is. I might have to keep an eye on that, but at the moment it's teaching him some manners and produces some very cute pictures :)

Aw the baby :)

Awwww how adorable ! x

He hasn't been gone long from his real mummy, remember. I am sure other multi-dog households could comment as well, but it seems to me that, despite all dogs getting on well, there are always a couple more attached to each other than to the others.

Like so - look at Tamar trying to squeeze into a tiny bed with Jeune LOL.

Rupertafterhisgroom003.jpg

Edited by Danny's Darling

:laugh: I'm just imagining Stevie and Sammy trying to squeeze in under your little table DD :rofl:

They do a very nice Yin/Yang but adult/baby spooning thing but I just never seem to have my phone or camera on me at the time, and as soon as I move they lift their heads.

Jodie plays with him too, but she's a bit pricklier about it. She doesn't enjoy walks so we play tennis ball and Sammy gets a gallop chasing her (but he's learnt not to try to get her ball).

I can now testify to the solid bone density of Tapua Labs :o

I was sitting on the ground brushing Jodie when Sammy ran at me, full speed, and forgot to stop. I forgot puppies forget to stop. Crash of foreheads and I think his skull is thicker than mine because I saw stars and he saw a brush to grab.

Ouchies

Why are people laughing at me :cry: TD will witness I had a bumpy bruise on my scone!

Sammy trips me over, as well as headbutting.

Little monster met about eight children between 5-10yo yesterday. Handled them like a trooper and charmed their parents too. Even the kid scared of dogs wants one now.

I didn't explain that the only reason he looked like he was being so good and cuddly was because he was trying to chew a button off the shirt of one of the kids. She has a Lab herself so barely noticed :D

I love seeing photos of him. I think the black labs are stunning. He is adorable!

We had a puppy next door that used to stick his nose under the fence and they've moved away. I miss him and would love to get a puppy - but they are so much work!

I can now testify to the solid bone density of Tapua Labs :o

I was sitting on the ground brushing Jodie when Sammy ran at me, full speed, and forgot to stop. I forgot puppies forget to stop. Crash of foreheads and I think his skull is thicker than mine because I saw stars and he saw a brush to grab.

Ouchies

Ah we breed them here with extra titanium in their skull Katdogs :rofl: you can buy the diet suppliment on Ebay :banghead: they dont feel a thing. :3monkeys:

I hope your bruise gets better soon :kissbetter: she says trying to be sincere ... after she stops laughing :bolt:

Edited by Tapua