Disgusting Dogs

raineth

Dog at boarding kennels was a known poo eater, one morning I wasn't quick enough to pick up his diarrhoea and he ate it, a few minutes later he threw it up, then ate that... And so the circle of life poo continues...

Elsie is gross... eats poo (thankfully not dog poo), rolls in poo, eats dead stuff, rolls in dead stuff, eats grass, gets grass poo stuck (most the time I shut the door and tell her to work it out for herself), kills stuff, rolls in freshly killed stuff...

I can't remember if I've told this story before but when I'd not long moved into this house Saxon ate cat poo, which I'd never known him to do before, although he may have because I only found out he'd done it when he did a huge dark brown vomit on the rug that had not only a doggy spew smell but a distinctly cat poo aroma as well :vomit:

Elsie has done this too...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Labradork

Oscar definitely has a problem with Poppy - he just did a poo in her empty food bowl (outside). She had just finished eating :laugh:

Edited by Labradork

My Italian eats poop, her own and the other dogs. i keep putting pineapple in and she stops for a few days and then starts up again.

Worse than that though, she occasionally brings in a bit extra for later and wraps it up in the sofa cover or with my doona - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I have little sense of smell so have to find it by surprise ...

A slightly off target story...my little girl has been wearing an elizabethan collar (scatched nose) for a while..anyway, I am forever taking it off and cleaning it (disinfecting it)...so the other day I looked down and she had two brown nobbly bits on the edge of the collar, size of a five cent piece, and not thinking, I wiped them off with my fingers...yep..you guessed it...poo! Lovely!

Edited by Pollywaffle

Guest Labradork

I have banned dogs in the bedroom and bones in the house...

I got sick of finding bones under the doona. So horrible when you jump into bed and they touch your leg :laugh:

Edited by Labradork

OMG this is so funny, what horrible critters we live with. Yes Marlin is not adverse to a bit of poo, was chowing down on some lovely fresh kangaroo poo just this morning at the markets. :laugh:

Rolling in poo, fish, or anything dead, is allways such fun. The worst of all was when OH had her on the beach and thought she was having so much fun rolling around, he didnt get suspicous until she had been at it for a while :swear: , She was wallowing in a dead shark, it was so ripe it had popped open when she landed on it and she went to grinding it in, Oh the smell, it took a week and about 6 washes to get it out, everytime we thought we had got rid of it you would get another whif, the long hair doesnt help either, I even considered clipping her at one stage, I have never smelt anything like it, rancid fish yeeew :vomit: .

Last time we went camping we couldnt understand why she kept trying to dig in one spot under a bush, what do you know, the people before us had buried their fish offal there! The ocean was only 50mtrs away, why did the bury it at the camp site??

Now we check out the general area when we go to the beach. But she seems to allways find the smelliest dead stuff anyway.:)