Chihuahua Father And Son 10yo And 8yo

The thing is, they are safe in the shelter. Yellowgirl is needed for those who aren't safe.

If I knew help was needed, I'd send my own dogs to Yellowgirl ...... mmmmmm, there's a thought :laugh:

Happy Christmas little Darkie and Spike ........ and for those who are looking after you.

:xmasmerrychristmas: :xmasmerrychristmas: :xmasmerrychristmas:

Edited by Danny's Darling

Oh. My. God. :love::love:

I'm not 'supposed' to be taking in more than one at the moment due to some health issues, but seriously Oh My God, I've just died of love :p . I've just put my name on a little one-eyed senior boy but if he falls through then I'll take another look at these two. Any idea if they get on with other dogs?

(and LOL Mixeduppup :laugh: )

They are a pair of sweeties, I havent seen them with other dogs. Be warned though, the shelter girls are very possessive of their Chi's so it would be highly unlikely that they would allow them to travel interstate. You may just have to admire them from afar :laugh:

Completely understandable, once my bubs are here they don't go interstate either (in fact they're not rehomed more than about an hour away :laugh: ). I'm sure someone will fall in love with them as many have here, I'm very glad that they're safe until they find their forever home :)

I think there may be plenty of people willing to vouch for Yellowgirl as being an awesome home for any older small dog... she is an angel for the oldies...

T.

Awww, thanks tdierikx :heart:

I'd happily send any oldie dogs to Yellowgirl. She's one of the best dog rescues I've ever come across.

What a lovely thing to say MUP, thank you :flower:

The thing is, they are safe in the shelter. Yellowgirl is needed for those who aren't safe.

If I knew help was needed, I'd send my own dogs to Yellowgirl ...... mmmmmm, there's a thought :laugh:

Happy Christmas little Darkie and Spike ........ and for those who are looking after you.

:xmasmerrychristmas: :xmasmerrychristmas: :xmasmerrychristmas:

That's right DD, if these bubs are safe then I can concentrate on the one's that really need me. Can't help looking and falling in love with them in the meantime though :) Bottom line is that they're obviously in great hands with the girls at RSPCA and will be safe until they can find them a great home together.

And no, you can't send your norty dogs to me :laugh: xxx

These beautiful boys have a cost of only $200 to adopt both.

They are just gorgeous and yes if they were in NSW there could have been "blood" spilt fighting for them :laugh: :laugh:

Maree

CPR

They are in Nsw. Somersby RSPCA is a short 30 minute drive down the freeway from Hornsby :cool:

They are just gorgeous and yes if they were in NSW there could have been "blood" spilt fighting for them :laugh: :laugh:

Maree

CPR

They are in Nsw. Somersby RSPCA is a short 30 minute drive down the freeway from Hornsby :cool:

The RSPCA would never release to rescue though!!!! I am in Queanbeyan......

Edited by keetamouse

Maree

CPR

The RSPCA would never release to rescue though!!!! I am in Queanbeyan......

I do like little dogs but am not a special fan of Chihuahuas although I've been known to help them anyhow!

Maree, I'm nr Hornsby ...