Quality Canvas Prints

Rozzie

My husband got me a voucher for Brilliantprints.com.au for Christmas and I have used them before for a canvas for my parents. Not the cheapest out there but the quality is fantastic.

Otherwise try Snapfish and they often have specials on as well. They have 30% until Dec 30 with this code: XSPCANVAS12. I haven't had canvas from them but I did get some calendars for Christmas presents for friends and they were lovely.

Oh they look great Huga. Very different and I think your style of photos and processing would really suit it :)

I am currently sitting here trying to decide which pics I get put onto canvas. 1 of the conditions was 1 had to be of my beautiful Piper and the other could be of my choice. So I am looking through Singapore photos where we got engaged and went for our honeymoon but I just can't find any that I think are suitable for a good sized canvas.

Late to this thread but here's a couple of ideas from me.

Snapfish - I haven't had one done in a few years but the colours were spot on, the finishing was OK, print was sharp/how it was meant to look and the colours have lasted very very well (except the blues on one that was subject to quite a bit of light).

BrilliantPrints - have used them a lot and fantastic customer service & shipping, every one has been perfect bar my very first one and they immediately printed and shipped a replacement out. By "immediately" I mean that afternoon - no charge at all, no hassle.

Genius Print - used them once. It was a total nightmare. This was several years ago so things might have changed, but I'm "once bitten..."

BrilliantPrints - have used them a lot and fantastic customer service & shipping, every one has been perfect bar my very first one and they immediately printed and shipped a replacement out. By "immediately" I mean that afternoon - no charge at all, no hassle.

BrilliantPrints = BrilliantService :thumbsup: :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Owww I was just about to post a thread on this… I know this post is a few weeks old now though but I recently won a photography session at the pet expo and went along with my pooch and family… Saw the photos the other week and they turned out great however, the cost to put these on canvas is crazy! Looking at $900 for 30inch… I would love to have one of the family but can't decide if it's really worth this or should I just print my own - of course not as great quality but will have sentimental value as I've taken shot… I almost feel obliged to get something and I really want but $$$ eek!

Owww I was just about to post a thread on this… I know this post is a few weeks old now though but I recently won a photography session at the pet expo and went along with my pooch and family… Saw the photos the other week and they turned out great however, the cost to put these on canvas is crazy! Looking at $900 for 30inch… I would love to have one of the family but can't decide if it's really worth this or should I just print my own - of course not as great quality but will have sentimental value as I've taken shot… I almost feel obliged to get something and I really want but $$$ eek!

I will check when I get home but I had a canvas print done at a very reasonable price - had a special that you only paid 30% of the price. I just can't remember the name of the business at the moment. Took about 3 weeks to receive picture but was really pleased with it.