Puppy Finally Arriving In 3 Sleeps

sheenat

:eek:

2 sleeps.

Or No sleep as I get more nervous lol

Rest up now, you might not get any sleep for a while after he arrives :laugh:

:eek: Will try harder tonight to sleep lol

.............. he is going to be the best puppy in the world and sleep all night wiithout a peep :rofl:

2 sleeps.

.............. he is going to be the best puppy in the world and sleep all night wiithout a peep :rofl:

He is flying to you? If he is coming a long way, he might be so exhausted that he just crashes and sleeps the whole way through, especially if he's on your bed!

Good luck for the second night though :rofl:

Yay another black boy!

I'm no good for advice except go around the house today and pick up every shoe, cover every wire and put books up higher. So far the only damage has been my thongs (extra ventilation/drainage) and my husband's old slippers, and one wine glass. Luckily our pup is sleeping a lot through the day and after the first night has been quiet at night :thumbsup:

Camera ready?

Yay another black boy!

I'm no good for advice except go around the house today and pick up every shoe, cover every wire and put books up higher. So far the only damage has been my thongs (extra ventilation/drainage) and my husband's old slippers, and one wine glass. Luckily our pup is sleeping a lot through the day and after the first night has been quiet at night :thumbsup:

Camera ready?

Hi Katdogs

Everyone was saying you had a new puppy, thanks for the advice, rechecking yard today although it is totally colourbond fenced and never had a dog escape thus far.

Will pick up all the havianas in the house my daughter would die if they got chewed lol (you watch they will be his favourite)

What puppy did you get and did you feel sick with nerves before he came lol, after having Molly dog for 12.5 years I really have forgotten the puppy stage but must have some memories buried deep as my aniexty is so high lol!!!

Good luck with your new puppy :thumbsup:

2 sleeps.

He is flying to you? If he is coming a long way, he might be so exhausted that he just crashes and sleeps the whole way through, especially if he's on your bed!

Good luck for the second night though :rofl:

hahaha hes not flying far just a 40 min flight was better than a 8+ hour drive he will then have a 1+ hour drive in the car home so yes he will be tired and a bit sad leaving his family :( He is flying with Dogtainers and apparently they are very good??

Hi Katdogs

Everyone was saying you had a new puppy, thanks for the advice, rechecking yard today although it is totally colourbond fenced and never had a dog escape thus far.

Will pick up all the havianas in the house my daughter would die if they got chewed lol (you watch they will be his favourite)

What puppy did you get and did you feel sick with nerves before he came lol, after having Molly dog for 12.5 years I really have forgotten the puppy stage but must have some memories buried deep as my aniexty is so high lol!!!

We picked up our black Lab boy last weekend after ENDLESS waiting (see thread DOL Dog)

Havianas will definitely be a favourite. The rule is if you left it on the floor, you must have meant the dog to have it!

I'm putting up with the puppy stage but I think I'm better at it this time than with Stevie 7 years ago. We've fostered and cared for quite a few dogs over that time and a bit of wee doesn't scare me like it used to!

Hi Katdogs

We picked up our black Lab boy last weekend after ENDLESS waiting (see thread DOL Dog)

Havianas will definitely be a favourite. The rule is if you left it on the floor, you must have meant the dog to have it!

I'm putting up with the puppy stage but I think I'm better at it this time than with Stevie 7 years ago. We've fostered and cared for quite a few dogs over that time and a bit of wee doesn't scare me like it used to!

Wee does not scare me either lol poor Molly dog had become quite incontinent at the end of her life so had a bucket and cloth with detol on hand the whole time.... hmmm must get more detol lol and had forgot about the cords so have been doing that this morning. We also have a new kitten so have had a bit of baby practice ish the past month I know not even simialr lol :)

That's great that you're getting a new puppy. It seems so long ago that you have had a tiny dog around your house, which is why you should probably start reading on training puppies, how to help them to stop crying at night (as they usually would when separated from their pack for the first time), as well as gaining your puppy's trust.

PS ....... I have the wine all stocked lol :eek:

Girl after my own heart. That is presuming the wine is for you and not to knock Harry out :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

Promise it is for me!!! lol :rofl:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

One more sleep and we will be getting photos. :cheer::cheer:

Yay 1 more sleep may be my last for a while promise to post pics tomorrow bit excited

:thumbsup:

Yay

Today is the day...... his flight is delayed 45 mins :o( so we wont get back to the coast till around 5pm but promise I will get some pictures.

This morning has been full of mixed emotions ...... spoke to Molly on the mantle and told her that we are definately not replacing her and wished she was here to welcome the new puppy.

ENOUGH lol onwards and upwards and heaps of excitment!!!

:thumbsup: