Pound Rounds

Thanks Powerlegs...normally I wouldn't post names, but if I was in that list, I'd want to know, especially as I'm hardly on Facebook.

Will definitely not become a part of it - let them sort it out themselves.

Off topic:

It seems to be the thing to do these days - i.e. slur people publically. Very risky behaviour, from a legal and reputation point of view.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muttrus

I read the fb page pound rounds beware ----shock collars REALLY? I couldn"t believe the stuff I saw and read I really got lost in the page I don"t know Im Im suppose to re act to it all I feel sick angry in disbelief afraid -----Its all there at once

Thanks Powerlegs...normally I wouldn't post names, but if I was in that list, I'd want to know, especially as I'm hardly on Facebook.

Will definitely not become a part of it - let them sort it out themselves.

Off topic:

It seems to be the thing to do these days - i.e. slur people publically. Very risky behaviour, from a legal and reputation point of view.

Sad isn't it. Remember the good old days when it was just a lonely angry blogger bashing away at the keys LOL. Now you put it all on FB and shove it people's faces.

Don't get me started. I need to start a hate page for FB. :laugh: You wouldn't believe how pleasant rescue is now I can't see the nonsense.

& If I was PR I'd have left that shit off my rescue page, it's drawing attention to exactly what everyday supporters don't need to see.

eta if anyone loses their job or promotion over that list then yes most certainly they could sue the entity for damages to income and future employment and it would stand up in court.

Edited by Powerlegs

You've probably noticed my name is on the list and in a way what she has done is a good thing because it will hasten her end. You really don't want to attract police attention when some people have enough information to bury you and are welcoming the police interest. I'm not telling people what to do, but if you are so inclined scamwatch would be very interested in asking for $5000 for vet bills for poisonings that you can't provide proof of along with the NSW office of gaming, racing and liquor who administer their charity status.

Exactly Rev Jo! Bring on any investigation I say, I for one would like to have authorities go through everything I have.

She is digging her own grave, was only a matter of time :laugh:

I for one am shaking (not) in my boots re this recent development :rofl:

Have they said exactly when and with what substance the dogs were poisoned? It would be relevant. Some poisons are so nasty there would have to have been somebody literally right there to get them to the vet in time.

No, no details of the "poisoning" and other FB posts on the same dogs give no indication anything happened. Numerous people have asked PR on their page for details but the closest they get is can't talk about it due to the court case. Except there is no court case and no reports to anyone official :laugh:

I recall reading somewhere that the dogs had been poisoned with Ratsak? Besides that.. :shrug:

I haven't read every post by PR in all places because there is just so much and I'm packing to leave for interstate so you might be right. I know they did claim rat poison a while ago and have seen screenshots of people asking and then PR saying can't say. The story constantly changes, one dog Delta was on deaths door while another of the PR groupies was saying how playful she was. People I don't know have been asking for more details but the posts just get deleted if they are insistent. She doesn't want to put anything too concrete in writing because she knows she has no proof.

I'm about to leave for Canberra so I'll be in a better position to jump in again. I know MN is reading because she said so today so take note MN, you can threaten and harass all you like but most people aren't scared. In fact, you have made things even easier :thumbsup:

Clever Staffyluv - the Al Capone trap!

I have never really bothered to look at their page because I have never heard anything very positive about them.

But someone said about the donations, so I thought I would have a look and honestly just looking at the amount of people offering funds, even if it is only a few dollars a week (and that is what they promote - weekly donations) - their turnover would have to exceed the $150K cap for NFPs to not be registered for GST..