Asalei - Beagles - due April 15th born April 16th 3 boys3 girls

skyehaven - Flat Coated Retrievers due April 16th born April 13th 6 boys5 girls

indigirl - Italian greyhound due April Phantom pregnancy :(

LizT -Cavalier King Charles Spaniels due April 30th born 29th April 1 boy

Edited by Monteba

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yay. My girl was confirmed pregnant today. Ultrasonic showed a least 5

Very excited as this is my first duel mating. Fingers crossed we get pups from both sires.

Everything crossed for you :thumbsup:

Guess we can be added to the list now! I've waited for this a long time and I can't believe it's finally happening. Very scared, nervous and excited.

First litter for us and our bitch (and our dog!).

Asalei Beagles - 15th April

All looking good here - Giget scanned with 7 or 8 pups which is really cool - she certainly looks big enough for at least this many. Pups to be born between the 3rd and 7th April.....

Was thinking of having an xray the week before, last litter she had 7 but one of the girls was only half the size and didnt survive, at least with an xray we would have expected this. Wondering breeders find the xray information useful.

My girl is due next week and she's hugh. She weighed 7.3kg at ultrasound and weighs 9kg today. Having an X-ray done today to see how many.

Getting very excited as this is a duel mating but we will have to wait til thru are 6 weeks old before we know which pup/s belong to which sire hoping we get a mix.

I'll be doing an xray the week before my girl is due. Just because I want to know numbers and how many to expect. Due to working, I'll probably do the xray on day 59.

This is her at 3, 4, 5 and 6 weeks along.

6SsDA1g.jpg

Bel - I hope you get puppies from both sires! Will be interesting to see the results.

Our puppies arrived today.

Miss chelsea wasn't well last night si an emergency trio to the vet she came home on a drip for a few hours and ended up having a caeser. Today.

We have 5 healthy puppies 3 girls and 2 boys. Sadly we had to have a 6th puppy put to sleep as he had a harelip.