Litters Due April 2013

Monteba

having deja vu, i saw those beagle pics somewhere on facebook today!

yay more GP pups, definitely having one of that breed at some point.

congrats on the healthy pups after that drama bel

Good ol facebook hey? There is an update to that photo, but I won't bore you all!

Congrats on your litter Bel! I hope they are doing ok.

12 days to go. Starting to freak out now. We got the whelping box made last night. Just need to go out this weekend and buy some foam and plastic to put under it.

Good ol facebook hey? There is an update to that photo, but I won't bore you all!

12 days to go. Starting to freak out now. We got the whelping box made last night. Just need to go out this weekend and buy some foam and plastic to put under it.

Please post it here - I really dislike how FB has taken over so many other mediums.

Good luck and thanks for the photos :)

I had my Tri bitch Clover scanned today and I may make it into the April or go over to May! :laugh: (due April 30th)

Clover is my keeper from the first litter I bred in September 2010. This is her first mating and I once again find my self expecting a singleton.

Crystal my Blenheim bitch (unrelated) had a singleton, Emmalee from her first mating (later having a litter of three at the repeat mating).

At least this time I am experienced with the care of a singleton pup. Fingers crossed for an outcome a happy as Emmalees was. :)

Got to say I'm pretty excited about the second generation factor too! :)

Edited by LizT

Pups born 5th April - 11 pups but one stillborn and I do have one boy who may not survive. So at present 5 boys and 5 girls surviving.

Size of the boy was similar to others at birth but seems such an effort to feed and takes a great deal out of him, we are giving him some extra feeds but I guess nature will take its course and decide for us in the next 48 hours.

Pups born 5th April - 11 pups but one stillborn and I do have one boy who may not survive. So at present 5 boys and 5 girls surviving.

Size of the boy was similar to others at birth but seems such an effort to feed and takes a great deal out of him, we are giving him some extra feeds but I guess nature will take its course and decide for us in the next 48 hours.

Congratulations alpha bet. Sorrry about the pup you lost. :cry: Hang in there little struggling puppy. :crossfingers:

Congrats on your litter. Sorry to hear about the one that didn't make it and the struggler.

Congrats Angelsun!

How is your struggler going Alpha Bet? Everything ok?

Two more days of work and then I'm on holidays waiting... My girl is due on Monday and she is might uncomfortable. She gets up on the lounge and lies beside me and very softly groans as the puppies kick around.

Just had the little struggling pup pts..... He was still kicking along for 5 days and his mum was doing her best to keep him warm and cleaned but even with some bottle feed he hadnt gained weight.

So 9 pups for us - 5 girls and 4 boys - pretty good result really.