Bowls - Non-slip, Dishwasher Proof, Big Enough For Labs

Katdogs

I use metal bowls and they have blue rubber embedded on the bottom. Don't know what brand though, but most let supply places sell them.

I use those bowles as well PME. They are excellent, non slip, d/washer safe etc. life time warranty. Dura pet makes them from memory :)

I use metal bowls and they have blue rubber embedded on the bottom. Don't know what brand though, but most let supply places sell them.

I use those bowles as well PME. They are excellent, non slip, d/washer safe etc. life time warranty. Dura pet makes them from memory :)

Yep, Durapet.. they are my favorite too :). They go right down to teeny weeny kitten size and right up to great dane size..

Does anyone have the durapet slow feeder? Just wondering how much kibble you can fit in a small and medium...my Retriever inhales her food and she needs a smaller size slow feeder than you would normally expect because if she can get her snout in there the food is still inhaled, but a smaller size means she needs to use her tongue a bit more and it slows her

She basically eats 1 cup of tiny kibble twice a day, would this fit in a small?