Dreams Do Come True ! :)

julesluvscavs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl::rofl: That photo of Miah half in half out of the Weetbix box --- totally hilarious. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah everyone things thats a funny pic ! laugh.gif

I am not sure ANYTHING should be allowed to be that cute :love:

biggrin.gif

Heres a pic of her with her new brother Joey (He will be 9 this year)

http://julesluvscavs.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/miah-and-her-new-big-brother-joey.html?spref=fb

Oh, she's so adorable! I'm jealous!

Thank you ES biggrin.gif

She's lovely! What a cutie!

And Im going be the first person to own a puppy thats not going to be naughty ! laugh.gif

And how's this bit going for you?

Well............. i must say I am impressed so far with her at night times, shes been better than I thought she would be! Hardly any crying and goes out (if we wake up to her whimpering to do her wee's and number 2's. The only whimpering is mostly to let us know she needs to go! :)

She is very spirited and cheeky and I can see that she will be very testing at times in the near future laugh.gif

The only really naughty thing she does is trys to bite my shoes, feet, skirts a fair bit, but if i say firmly No or do a bit of a growl or even distract her with a toy, she usually stops fairly quickly.

I know its not always going be such smooth sailing lol we cant believe how confident and comfortable she feels here already! :)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs