Daisy From Yass Pound (now Ruby)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby was adopted yesterday by a fantastic retired couple who will love and spoil her forever. Any DOLers who live near the oval at St Ives Chase may spot her there having walkies if you're out and about at dawn :D

Very unusual for mum to get adopted before any of her puppies though!

OMG Janey that is my area! Patrol that park at least once a week for work :) will keep an eye out :)

Too funny, Emma! You will probably see her, the woman is quite active and Ruby will have at least 2 walks per day. Email me!

Ruby was adopted yesterday by a fantastic retired couple who will love and spoil her forever. Any DOLers who live near the oval at St Ives Chase may spot her there having walkies if you're out and about at dawn :D

OMG Janey that is my area! Patrol that park at least once a week for work :) will keep an eye out :)

How is it that someone who lives in Wagga Wagga, patrols a park in St Ives? Or in knowing only the St Ives in northern Sydney, am I not stretching the geographical net wide enough ? :laugh:

Haha yes I have moved to North Syd now. I am the Companion Animal Management Officer for Ku-Ring-Gai council :) ill have to update my DOL location soon ;)

Too funny, Emma! You will probably see her, the woman is quite active and Ruby will have at least 2 walks per day. Email me!

I will keep an eye out and let u know :)

Hope the puppies are finding great homes too!

How is it that someone who lives in Wagga Wagga, patrols a park in St Ives? Or in knowing only the St Ives in northern Sydney, am I not stretching the geographical net wide enough ? :laugh:

Haha yes I have moved to North Syd now. I am the Companion Animal Management Officer for Ku-Ring-Gai council :) ill have to update my DOL location soon ;)

Thanks goodness. I thought I was going to have to report Google LOL.

So I think you should start a thread regaling us with some of the adventures you must have with that job.

OT but I'm the noisy bulldog in your area, come say hi if you see us. Daisy bought a tear to my eye as she looked like my old boy, can't believe she's one suburb away. Well done for all the work you've done.

Thanks goodness. I thought I was going to have to report Google LOL.

So I think you should start a thread regaling us with some of the adventures you must have with that job.

Haha yep it is an interesting job, I'm quite enjoying it. I love the area! Not sure if I'm 'allowed' to discuss it on public forums sorry. :)

OT but I'm the noisy bulldog in your area, come say hi if you see us. Daisy bought a tear to my eye as she looked like my old boy, can't believe she's one suburb away. Well done for all the work you've done.

If I see you out I will :) haven't come across a noisy bulldog yet which is good news.