Daisy From Yass Pound (now Ruby)

Hee hee, glad to share the 'virtual puppy breath'. Here's what Ruby has to put up with every day:

post-33033-0-25114900-1361144128_thumb.jpg

Brooke says at 11 days old, their eyes are starting to open but she hasn't been able to get pics of their eyes yet. Soon :crossfingers:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

they are absolutely gorgeous little babies!! I love the photo of Ruby on her back and a few of her pups helping themselves. Fantastic photos :thumbsup:

She's come a long way from being found as a stray then spending time in the pound to a fantastic foster home. Thank you JaneyA and Brooke :)

• 5 weeks later...

Ruby's puppies turned 8 weeks old last week, so now we're taking applications for adoption! We've already got a fantastic applicant for Ruby :dancingelephant:

Here are the puppies:

Zirconia (girl 1)

RubysZirconia.jpg

Opal (girl 2)

RubysOpal.jpg

Sapphire (girl 3)

RubysSapphireG3.jpg

Jasper (boy 1)

RubysJasperB1.jpg

Copper (boy 2)

RubysCopperB2.jpg

Onyx (boy 3)

RubysOnyxB3.jpg

Topaz (boy 4)

RubysTopazB4.jpg

Garnet (Boy 5)

RubysGarnetB5.jpg

gorgeousness :)

Love Copper's scruff look.

What a wonderful mum Ruby is and of course her foster carer who has done a fantastic job. Great news for Ruby and her new home. I remember the day she was brought in to the pound, she looked so sad and bewildered. But look at her now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ruby was adopted yesterday by a fantastic retired couple who will love and spoil her forever. Any DOLers who live near the oval at St Ives Chase may spot her there having walkies if you're out and about at dawn :D

Very unusual for mum to get adopted before any of her puppies though!

Ruby was adopted yesterday by a fantastic retired couple who will love and spoil her forever. Any DOLers who live near the oval at St Ives Chase may spot her there having walkies if you're out and about at dawn :D

OMG Janey that is my area! Patrol that park at least once a week for work :) will keep an eye out :)

OMG Janey that is my area! Patrol that park at least once a week for work :) will keep an eye out :)

How is it that someone who lives in Wagga Wagga, patrols a park in St Ives? Or in knowing only the St Ives in northern Sydney, am I not stretching the geographical net wide enough ? :laugh: