A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

Koda was 3.37kg at 8 weeks and 1 day, will get him weighed on his 12 week vac and see how he is doing, no deterance for food, he likes his meals but doesn't complain at all when we eat so isn't pushy for food yet.

me and him having a snuggle this morning outside:

8954428595_79092e5959_b.jpg

DSC_0181 by jackclague, on Flickr

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When and Where are you starting show training Cassie? I'm looking forward to doing some work with Willow before she becomes a 'Princess'. :laugh:

Sorry Dory I forgot you'd written this. We're starting training next Thursday night at Kilburn. Was going to start this Thursday but the vet said just to be safe that he's better off waiting another week until his final vaccination has definitely kicked in. That means though that we'll only have one class before his show debut :eek: We've started practicing at home too, he's sort of getting the hang of standing still - sort of! :laugh: Where will you be going? :)

I was thinking Kilburn too. Especially as that is where most shows will be. Looks like we will miss the Royal. :( I haven't got Willows pedigree yet. VCA has stuffed her paperwork around. So not sure when her first show will be now.

We've done some practice at home. She walks like a champ on lead and you can tell that she's been stacked. Soon as that food is in front if her face she stands still as. LOL. Her breeders must've really had a challenge choosing, cos she knows what it's all about.

:D Job's half done!

That means though that we'll only have one class before his show debut :eek:

Don't stress too much about being under-prepared, the judges should be very forgiving of your baby puppy, especially if you let them know it's his first time :)

That means though that we'll only have one class before his show debut :eek:

Don't stress too much about being under-prepared, the judges should be very forgiving of your baby puppy, especially if you let them know it's his first time :)

Thanks :) I'll be sure to let them know. I'm looking forward to a nice day out with him where he can meet lots of people and dogs more than anything :)

First day back at work today after 3.5 weeks off. :(

I've been checking on Nacho on the webcam and he's being a good boy and sleeping. I left him with his Suggle Puppy (among other things) but it's already been turfed out of his crate. :laugh:

I've got heaps too, will upload some more. I've got a Sumo thread in the Photos section of this forum, so as not to clog up this thread :)

I've got heaps! But net is down at home till tomorrow. And I don't know how to get them here from my phone. :(

I upload them to photobucket on my phone, then add on here :)

Hi Everyone :)

Sorry ive been MIA of late, will try to catch up in here soon ! Looks like a lot has been going on ! :)

Miah was desexed last Friday, was quite a non event actually, was the easiest dog iv'e ever experienced going through it with. The next day she was back to being fully active, as much as i tried to keep her quiet ! She hasn't even been picking/licking her stitches and so i haven't had to get one of those cone things for her head. She's having the stitches out next Tues. Shes now 6 months old! well was a week before she was desexed :)

This was Miah last week at the vets in recovery after her op. The clinic took this pic to put on their fb page (they asked me first) so I hope they dont mind i have shared in here also :) I took in her fav puppy toy and one of her blankets :)

post-11918-0-45985900-1370568300_thumb.jpg