A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Cassie, shes very much part of our lives now, and shes made herself right at home ! Shes forever pouncing on our Ragdoll cat, and altho he gets very upset, he doesn't go and hide from her, just takes it, weird cat laugh.gif Luckily our other cat (Karma) is mostly in her outdoor run, as she would never put up with Miah pouncing her, not that Miah really picks on her anyway when shes inside, Miah knows better than too lol

I just adore him. I was worrying Brooke, the OH wasn't as excited as me and I was thinking perhaps he just didn't have the heart to tell me so but had a feeling he would meet him and be madly in love.

Spot on, as soon as he laid eyes on him he melted and has been cuddling him since, even if he smells of pee (puppy, not boyfriend...) He had to drag himself into the office and has been checking in by text since he left. Haha.

Hey guys! So happy Tank has had his second shot finally. The vet told us we could have been walking him on paths in our area already though. There is parvovirus in Woolloomooloo / Potts Point / Elizabeth Bay (who'd have thought?!) so he said probably best to keep avoiding parks for a bit.

Question, what about the beach? I'd love to take Tank down the the beach on Monday when I visit my dad on the Central Coast (he lives a couple minutes walk from Terrigal).

7D7AC354-BFF6-401D-AB76-E484200C77E2-99771-0000148AC7B3553C-1.jpg

We had a sick Willow yesterday. :(

But she's back up and running with a vengeance today!

This pic was last night when she was starting to feel better. The shots prior to this Dory wasn't so relaxed. LOL

But then a few mins later they were playing tug and wrestling happily.

Hey guys! So happy Tank has had his second shot finally. The vet told us we could have been walking him on paths in our area already though. There is parvovirus in Woolloomooloo / Potts Point / Elizabeth Bay (who'd have thought?!) so he said probably best to keep avoiding parks for a bit.

Question, what about the beach? I'd love to take Tank down the the beach on Monday when I visit my dad on the Central Coast (he lives a couple minutes walk from Terrigal).

Smashtank thats a question for your vet :) or even ring up a vet in Terrigal and ask them about the parvo risk there.

Banjo has his first visit to the beauty salon this afternoon - I am so nervous!!! He is such a bundle of energy this morning I am going to ask the groomer if under all that fluffy white coat they find his OFF switch can they show me where it is!