Happy Birthday Td!

Thanks peeps!

One of my workmates bought me a lovely chocolate cake in the shape of a dog... and I couldn't bring myself to cut it - so I made someone else do it... lol! He tasted really yummy!

Got home to find that Tiger needs a name change to Houdini - he had gotten out of his day pen and wreaked carnage on my electric blanket cord (luckily not plugged in), and peed and pooped everywhere. He's going in the outside pen tomorrow... lol!

Oh - and I found that as I had a nanna nap on the couch last night, he'd gotten to my phone cable and my house phone wasn't working. That is fixed now, and I'll get around to fixing the electric blanket cord before I need to use it again.

Anyways, Tiger and Harper are playing quietly... must go see what they might be destroying now...

T.

Thanks Powerlegs and lou_x...

I think I'm calm about the destruction puppies can cause because I've fostered so many now... lol! Tiger was just finding ways to entertain himself is all - seeing as his toys were all in his day pen, and he couldn't get back in to play with them... *sigh*

Fixing electrical cables sin't hard when you grow up with a technician for a dad...

He's been well secured in his day pen today - I have put extra clips on the area he escaped through yesterday.

T.

Happy Birthday T! I too love hearing all your stories about your fur kids and the foster bubbas! Plus the pictures! When I first joined DOL your puppy pictures were always the first thing I would go looking for! I still have a pic of fuzzy little Milo saved somewhere. I think there was a daisy waving in his face or something. I just thought it was the most beautiful picture and I don't even really like fuzzy dogs!

Thanks LG... you can probably tell that I love puppies way more than the average person... and rescue just has so many... *sigh*

Well - Master Houdini didn't get out of his day pen today - so no destruction or poo waiting for me when I got home... yay!!

I must get some pics of Tiger and Harper playing... the size difference is HUGE, but she plays so well with him, and he loves her to bits...

T.