Introducing Tori, Teddy, Tango, Toby And Tiger

Rach and the boys have done an awesome job with these little guys - they are really nicely adjusted doglets.

As Rach needs to focus on Blacky and Jack right now, I was happy to help her out with the pups.

Here are some pics of them in my yard yesterday afternoon... they adjusted to the change of scenery like true little pro's...

Toby is wearing purple, Tango in orange, Tori in pink, and Tiger in blue. I think the colours suit them, don't you?

13-03-2013-T-puppies008.jpg

13-03-2013-T-puppies013.jpg

13-03-2013-T-puppies021.jpg

13-03-2013-T-puppies022.jpg

13-03-2013-T-pups-2001.jpg

13-03-2013-T-pups-2012.jpg

13-03-2013-T-pups-2015.jpg

13-03-2013-T-pups-2035.jpg

13-03-2013-T-pups-2037.jpg

13-03-2013-T-pups-2042.jpg

T.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger is very cheeky, but he also does lovely snuggles... actually ALL of them give great smoochies.

Tori is such a little sweetie. Toby is the kiss and run boy. Tango is usually the first to be asking for a cuddle. Tiger is mischeif personified.

They are doing well here, eating well, and playing up a storm. Harper is competely enamoured with them and has been spending every daylight hour she can kissing them through the pen fence. They think she's great too, calling her back whenever she comes inside to check that I'm still here... *grin*

T.

The furbabies met their sister yesterday...

We were at the vet doing a weigh-in, and a lovely young lady came in with a pup to have vaccs and chip inserted. As we were talking it transpired that her pup was one of the same litter as ours! She was gorgeous - and her foster carer was absolutely lovely. Her pup got to do kissy face with Tori, and it was so cute to see them appear to actually remember each other.

Anyways - our 4 chunkers are the following weights...

Tiger - 6.3 kg

Toby - 6.7 kg

Tori - 6.7 kg

Tango - 7.2 kg

They are being desexed this week, and should be ready for adoption from next weekend...

T.

We were at the vet doing a weigh-in, and a lovely young lady came in with a pup to have vaccs and chip inserted. As we were talking it transpired that her pup was one of the same litter as ours! She was gorgeous - and her foster carer was absolutely lovely. Her pup got to do kissy face with Tori, and it was so cute to see them appear to actually remember each other.

That was Zinc, who is my foster. Our carer was doing a vet-run for me.

Zinc is the pup who had to fight off three infections and was on a drip for a week. Took a long time before she was eating properly again but she's finally there and now growing!

581866_10152651810495203_1551487411_n.jpg

Zinc was gorgeous... and she enjoyed seeing her sister again... bumping noses and kissy face... *grin*

Zinc is so much smaller than the others right now, but I'm willing to bet she'll catch up soon enough... well done Plan B for the excellent care to get her to a point where she has an awesome chance at a new and long life.

T.

Tori, Tiger, Tango, and Toby were all desexed yesterday, and are doing great. Tori, Tango, and Toby are staying with Aunty Lillypilly and I've brought Tiger home with me this week to play with Harper, Pickles, Trouble, and Zeddy.

So far, Tiger has decided to hump Pickles - which got him soundly told off - and hump Harper, who thinks it's a great game... *sigh*... I may need to change his name to Randy or Romeo... errr! All he wants to do is hump, or play bitey face for 10 seconds, then go back to humping... he even gets his lipstick out... ewww!

Tiger isn't put off by Harper's size, and she accommodates him by lying down so she's at his level for playing. She is very good when playing with smaller dogs, as her bestie is a 3kg scruffy terrier. I just hope he works out soon that this humping business isn't going to get him anywhere...

Tiger has completely worn himself out by crying in his pen, and is now thankfully sleeping off the effort of his Harper play session and cry-fest. He has a really good set of lungs, that's for sure! I was expecting it though, as this is his first time away from his littermates.

I think he's going to be an expert in couch cuddles in no time though... he is such a snugglebum... *grin*

T.

Tiger was perfectly behaved at bedtime last night. As soon as I popped him into his night pen and turned out the light, he settled like a pro and went off to sleep. Not a peep from him until this morning when Harper decided to tell me to stop hitting snooze on the damned alarm clock already...

Tiger and Harper are getting on like a house on fire, they appear to be completely besotted with each other. They have had a couple of hours play this morning, and now they are both resting quietly and regrouping energy for the next play session...

T.

Just had a seriously funny moment here with Tiger and Harper.

Tiger runs under the bed to play hide and seek, and Harper leaps on top of the bed and looks around as if to say "where did him go?"... she's pretty, but not too smart sometimes... lol!

Tiger then comes out from under the bed and barks at her to say "I is here you silly!"

I think he's worn her out now, she's gone to have a lie down, and Tiger is prowling about looking for things to chew on... *grin*

T.

That is so funny about Harper and Tiger's hide and seek T! Harper sounds like she is going to be a great playmate for future foster kids too.

My girl Stussy has started humping Tempeh's head and she is quite vigorous with her efforts. Tempeh is oblivious and just starts biting her legs. It's a totally new behaviour for Stuss and I think she may have learnt it from a Michael Jackson dvd I was watching.....

I'm so glad that Harper is enjoying being a big sister to Tiger - he's loving having his big sis to play with - and she's loving having a little bro to teach bitey face and zoomies. And Pickles is the referee, if she thinks Harper is getting too over the top, she flattens her... lol!

T.