Meet Oliver... The New Foster

westiemum

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At last a couple of photos of the munchkin while he was back with me for a week while his new Mum and Dad had to go away. They aren't fabulous - he's really difficult to photograph as the moment he sees the camera he turns his head away - doesn't like the flash - and its become almost automatic! Have included one of his back so you can see how much his coat has imporved - its amazing!

post-11746-0-54361300-1374109029_thumb.jpg

post-11746-0-32536800-1374109030_thumb.jpg

post-11746-0-73390700-1374109030_thumb.jpg

post-11746-0-94487400-1374109029_thumb.jpg

Edited by westiemum

Thanks DD. Yes he's getting more and more cute as his coat grows out and he fills out a bit and gains confidence.

To be honest, he was very confused - opened the door of their car for him to jump in and he raced back to the front door. But I dropped in the next night to return his beloved ball which got left at my place and he'd settled right back in as if he'd never left. Sat up like Jacky on his new Mums lap after playing with his ball. So all fine in the end! thumbsup1.gif

Thanks everyone. Yes I'm really pleased with the way the little munchkin has settled into his new home. He adores his new Mum and sits under his new Dads foot to get a back scratch after dinner! He's not silly!! And if you didn't know before, you'd be hard pressed to see where his coat at the base of his tail was so terrible - it's looking really good. smile.gif