Pomeranian Missing From Bonner In Act

frufru

post-11765-0-58613800-1365224620_thumb.jpeg

This is Pixel who went missing from Bonner in the Act at 9am this morning. It is very possible that she has been stolen. Her mum is Quoll from DOL. RSPCA and vets in the area have been contacted. Pixel weighs 1.8kg and has some fur growing back on a front leg due to her recent desexing operation.

Please share Pixels details and photo.

Edited by frufru

Guest donatella

Is this the same dog who was stolen from the car while the owner was packing up from a dog show?

Guest donatella

ETA: she was packing the dogs in the car and the dog was stolen, that's what I heard.

People are sick :(

Can't trust anyone!!!

Edited by donatella

Makes me think of Wreckit's post about the Guide PTS in which she says that like it or not, dogs are property.

That is all very well, but it doesn't help to reinforce that sort of belief because in some people it becomes warped and they become thieves because they see something they like. :mad:mad

In this case, people who steal other people's dogs, that is the way their horrible minds work. They don't see a dog as a loved and integral family member. They don't see that the little dog will be terrified and missing its family and other dogs. They want, they take.

Frankly, if they are caught, the punishment should be an eye for and eye, in that they should have to identify something they love (not a living thing of course, but an item of clothing or similar) and watch while it is destroyed.

I hope Pixel is found safe and well.

Guest donatella

It's so sad, you wouldn't even think it would happen.

Mine are not left outside even in a secure backyard for this reason. People are thieving bastards when it comes to small, cute and fluffy dogs. Buy your own f*cking dog assh*les.

Cleo - I see that there is a Friends of the Belconnen Dog Obedience Club on facebook - would it be possible to share Pixels info - I couldn't work out how to do it - don't use facebook much. Thanks.

Yes, I'm an admin on that page, so I've posted it there, and to my own page. You could probably try emailing the club directly, and see if someone in the office could print a poster out before class in the morning. It's assessment day tomorrow, so there will be plenty of people around.