Hard Brown Lump Fallen Out Of My Dog Somewhere... Don't Know What

Now there's been some strange things come out of my Labrador but I've never seen this before!

This morning on his bed there was a hard brown lump that looked like a tiny poo and I have no idea what it was! It was about the size of a small olive and was shaped a bit like one too.

It didn't smell like poo at all, and was aa bit crumbly when I picked it up in a tissue. It didn't really have a smell (I was expecting it to be terrible and went in very gingerly! )

Any ideas?

Edited by je33ie

1367710261[/url]' post='6193628']

Now there's been some strange things come out of my Labrador but I've never seen this before!

This morning on his bed there was a hard brown lump that looked like a tiny poo and I have no idea what it was!

It didn't smell like poo at all, and was aa bit crumbly when I picked it up in a tissue. It didn't really have a smell (I was expecting it to be terrible and went in very gingerly! )

Any ideas?

Old poo?

Very very rarely, as in 2-3 times in his entire life, my lab would find a tiny old nugget and bring it up to the veranda next to his kennel and leave it there. No idea why...