Any Ragdoll Rescues?

The vet has recently taken in a 6mth old female purebred seal point ragdoll as a surrender. But due to her timidity and sensitive nature the hustle and bustle of the vet clinic is just not her ideal environment, so they are searching for a reputable rescue that can take her or a quiet forever home. She has never displayed aggression even when being held, just wants to hide. She has only been at the vet a few days but it is clear that she needs a quieter home environment. Here are some pics I snapped quickly today. This cat is located in Cootamundra.

If you are interested comment here or pm me. Thanks

DSCF1257.jpg

DSCF1259.jpg

Edited by mixeduppup

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh she's so pretty! If only i could hide her from my husband LOL. She sounds very similar to what Amber was like when she arrived, so scared but lots of potential.

Does she need any vet work done? what are their adoption terms?

Edited by kelpiecuddles

Oh she's so pretty! If only i could hide her from my husband LOL. She sounds very similar to what Amber was like when she arrived, so scared but lots of potential.

Does she need any vet work done? what are their adoption terms?

If a rescue wants her then the vet will have a chat with them and work it out as some rescues like to use their own vets. If she gets adopted straight from the vet then she'll have all vet work done, desexing, chipping, vax etc for an adoption fee.

Sigh, I was quietly hoping she was already desexed. Without the desexing cost I would have considered taking her but two dogs needing the vet at the moment is starting to take it's toll on the finances.

I would contribute to her desexing cost if you want to take her!

Guest donatella

I don't think she'll have a problem finding someone who can afford to pay her desexing and take her.

Anyone heading over towards the coast or up to Wollongong from inland at all that could help with transport? It seems she might have a home ;)

Cough!! Ummmm..... would this possible new home be at your place?