Litters Due August 2013

Monteba

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wohoo! good luck to you all. What a nice month this is going to be with a range of breeds and no doubt more to come. We hit the five week mark and are still struggling with morning sickness confused.gif and her lack of interest in breakfast. Hopefully soon this will get better.

Wohoo! good luck to you all. What a nice month this is going to be with a range of breeds and no doubt more to come. We hit the five week mark and are still struggling with morning sickness confused.gif and her lack of interest in breakfast. Hopefully soon this will get better.

Try a different protein source, sometimes they might appear fussy but they might want more white or red meat depending on how they are feeling.

Try a different protein source, sometimes they might appear fussy but they might want more white or red meat depending on how they are feeling.

Thanks. Did not think of that. Kind of like cravings. It appears if I give her a dry biscuit early in the morning and leaving her breakfast to mid morning she seems to do better. The dry biscuit seems to have stopped her being sick for now. Fingers crossed it is all easy (lol) from here.

Megan MM and I are expecting a litter of Leonberger puppies on 12 August. Repro vet says he can see definitely 6, possibly eight.

Great numbers for using frozen semen!

Just now hope she doesn't reabsorb any....

Megan MM and I are expecting a litter of Leonberger puppies on 12 August. Repro vet says he can see definitely 6, possibly eight.

Great numbers for using frozen semen!

Just now hope she doesn't reabsorb any....

Fingers crossed for you

I came back from 2 days away and Anna had had a "gutz explosion" lol. Even allowing for the fact that it is her second litter in just over 12 months she is HUGE with 3 to 3 1/2 weeks still to go. Last time she only had 2. She already needs a toilet break in the middle of the night so God help us all over the next few weeks. The ultrasound said "at least 4" but I won't be surprised if we have 6 given how she looks. She looks physically like she did when she whelped last time.

DSCF6241.jpg

I came back from 2 days away and Anna had had a "gutz explosion" lol. Even allowing for the fact that it is her second litter in just over 12 months she is HUGE with 3 to 3 1/2 weeks still to go. Last time she only had 2. She already needs a toilet break in the middle of the night so God help us all over the next few weeks. The ultrasound said "at least 4" but I won't be surprised if we have 6 given how she looks. She looks physically like she did when she whelped last time.

DSCF6241.jpg

looking good!!! Is the excitement growing? We are going to get an xray the week before Holly is due but I am still hoping the MAX will be 9 puppies but judging by her size at almost 6 weeks I may be praying for nothing.

Good luck today Kirislin, looks line she is nearly ready!

I have a question, my Leonberger's behaviour is really amped up, she is more clingy, more exciteable, and more reactive than normal, she seems to have morphed into a super watchdog as well. Is this usual? Or do I just have a very, um, special girl?

Good luck today Kirislin, looks line she is nearly ready!

I have a question, my Leonberger's behaviour is really amped up, she is more clingy, more exciteable, and more reactive than normal, she seems to have morphed into a super watchdog as well. Is this usual? Or do I just have a very, um, special girl?

Had a quiet day yesterday and she doesn't look like she's going today either. Her owner emailed me this morning that her temp hasn't dropped yet. This is what she looked like yesterday. :eek: Compare it with the pic 3 days earlier.

9405735309_efcfdecd40_z.jpg

IMG_4948dppttime by kirislin, on Flickr