Foster Carers Needed Urgently

Pic that says heaps from OL Facebook page. One of the first of the dogs got into foster-care last night. After a bath & a good meal.... a

relaxed start to a new life.

post-3304-0-83056500-1371034494_thumb.jpg

Isn't it amazing how well dogs cope after suffering so badly? Certainly looks like that particular dog has worked it all out well... *grin*

T.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[

I wonder if all the people who are sharing it on FB are aware that this is behind those cute little puppies in pet shop windows, and if it will have an impact on the general publics view of pet shop puppies.

I saw a brief news segment on The Project to-night. It referred to these dogs rescued from the puppy farm. Bless the commentary .... because they said the 'business' was to supply puppies to pet-shops. 'Say it again ... & again!' I thought.

Poor little mites. The dogs & puppies in that tiny glimpse looked like little spaniels. The commentary also said the RSPCA SA had been flooded with offers to take them.

Gallery of pics here:

http://www.adelaiden...61433778?page=1

mita, this one looks awfully like a Tibby to me.

So happy to see that photo from the OL page and the ones of Foxy and Annabelle on the RSPCA page. They are all gorgeous, glad they will live out the rest of their lives safe, warm and loved.

What is 'OL' page?

If Annabelle is a Frenchy cross it's not inconceivable she would have pied puppies.

So happy to see that photo from the OL page and the ones of Foxy and Annabelle on the RSPCA page. They are all gorgeous, glad they will live out the rest of their lives safe, warm and loved.

What is 'OL' page?

Oscar's Law facebook.

mita, this one looks awfully like a Tibby to me.

Marion, I had a good look at that one, too. But too much facial hair for a Tibbie. I also wondered Shih Tzu X Malt or something like that.

Anne, somewhere among the pics & videos I saw an unusual Pug cross (?). I'll see if I can find it, again.

The Tibbie person in SA who's been trying to phone to see if any Tibs.... & also offer foster-care (of any dog)... hasn't been able to get thro'. Good sign, tho', lots of community support.

ADDED: Anne, the gold/tan Pug-type is soon into this video:

Edited by mita