Foster Carers Needed Urgently

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Wildthing

OMG I just wish I could help, but living in the ACT means a long trip for any of the animals who are already stressed beyond belief. Those poor suffering things! My heart breaks at the conditions they must have endured. If someone in rescue takes any on, please PM me and I will happily make a small donation to help. I am in cat rescue in Canberra.

Then it is that puppy farm as "the Manager" or now ex manager breeds frenchies and shows them, the same person that I got told off about, disgusting.

I know she was breeding pug cross frenches as my friend bought one from her :mad

Edited by behluka

Then it is that puppy farm as "the Manager" or now ex manager breeds frenchies and shows them, the same person that I got told off about, disgusting.

Why did you get told off about her?

What a disgrace, whoever owned that place and/or ran it should end up with a severe punishment for cruelty to so many animals.

In one picture I saw it looked like one of the dogs - possibly a Japanese Chin - was blind.

Filthy pigsty of a place and they were probably raking in thousands of dollars.

This is when it got publicity for a few photos and no one seemed overly bothered but now it has been seen for what it always was ......different story. I am pretty sure it is the same place as same breeds & same area, I could barely express my disgust then and to think months later those poor bloody dogs are finally getting rescued

Previous story

This is when it got publicity for a few photos and no one seemed overly bothered but now it has been seen for what it always was ......different story. I am pretty sure it is the same place as same breeds & same area, I could barely express my disgust then and to think months later those poor bloody dogs are finally getting rescued

Previous story

The difference seems to be this time they went about reporting them the correct, and legal way, which (funnily enough!) got action.

They absolutely did it the wrong way last time I do not advocate what happened last time at all nor do I support the group responsible. I am appalled that the exposure did not stop the practices from continuing and I am glad it was handled correctly this time. All I have ever cared about is the animals and the fact that this has gone on and people have no conscience about how animals are housed and treated

They absolutely did it the wrong way last time I do not advocate what happened last time at all nor do I support the group responsible. I am appalled that the exposure did not stop the practices from continuing and I am glad it was handled correctly this time. All I have ever cared about is the animals and the fact that this has gone on and people have no conscience about how animals are housed and treated

It probably started the process that led to this raid though, it just takes time for everything to be put together so it's done properly to make sure the puppy farmers don't get away with it on a technicality that could have been avoided by going carefully and crossing every t, dotting every i ... etc

I wonder if all the people who are sharing it on FB are aware that this is behind those cute little puppies in pet shop windows, and if it will have an impact on the general publics view of pet shop puppies.

Edited by minimax

[

I wonder if all the people who are sharing it on FB are aware that this is behind those cute little puppies in pet shop windows, and if it will have an impact on the general publics view of pet shop puppies.

I saw a brief news segment on The Project to-night. It referred to these dogs rescued from the puppy farm. Bless the commentary .... because they said the 'business' was to supply puppies to pet-shops. 'Say it again ... & again!' I thought.

Poor little mites. The dogs & puppies in that tiny glimpse looked like little spaniels. The commentary also said the RSPCA SA had been flooded with offers to take them.

Gallery of pics here:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/gallery-e6frea83-1226661433778?page=1

Edited by mita

Most of the pictures I have seen are of Cockers, Cavaliers and the usual little fluffy types that pet shops love :(

I am between Grey fosters at the moment and have sent off my details but truly hope they are inundated with foster offers and every dog has a spot to go to.

The dogs appear to be getting released on a daily basis depending on vet assessments etc.